Tiger Woods and ex wife seen out in public
Have they let bygones be bygones? Or perhaps it was for the sake of their two small children.
Whatever the reason the sighting of Tiger Woods with ex wife Elin Nordegren is all over the news. It's not like they were having a romantic, lowlit dinner together.
TMZ reports they were watching a youth sports event in Jupiter, Fl. Photogs snapped them walking with their children, Sam and Charlie, and sitting together, peacefully, we may add. The site reports that Woods arrived first with the kids; Elin showed up about an hour later.
Once they realized the field day the press were going to have, the two bailed out of there in Nordegren's car. Woods is rumored to be dating skier Lindsay Vohn; Elin recently split with billionaire businessman Jamie Dingman.
Well, at least they are on friendly terms and she wasn't trying to strike him with any blunt objects. Note the picture is from happier, prescandal days.
On Our Radar
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert