Tiger Woods and ex wife seen out in public
Have they let bygones be bygones? Or perhaps it was for the sake of their two small children.
Whatever the reason the sighting of Tiger Woods with ex wife Elin Nordegren is all over the news. It's not like they were having a romantic, lowlit dinner together.
TMZ reports they were watching a youth sports event in Jupiter, Fl. Photogs snapped them walking with their children, Sam and Charlie, and sitting together, peacefully, we may add. The site reports that Woods arrived first with the kids; Elin showed up about an hour later.
Once they realized the field day the press were going to have, the two bailed out of there in Nordegren's car. Woods is rumored to be dating skier Lindsay Vohn; Elin recently split with billionaire businessman Jamie Dingman.
Well, at least they are on friendly terms and she wasn't trying to strike him with any blunt objects. Note the picture is from happier, prescandal days.
On Our Radar
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest