Tiffany & Co. Appearance
Designers Richard Lambertson and John Truex will be making an invitation-only PA at the Tiffany & Co. Bal Harbour store on Wed., January 18.
Ah, the little blue box. Nothing says "I love you," more than Tiffany & Co.'s iconic packaging.
Same goes for their stunning handbag collection.
For all you handbag hoarders, Tiffany Leather Collection Designers Richard Lambertson and John Truex will be making an invitation-only personal appearance at the Tiffany & Co. Bal Harbour store on Wednesday, January 18, 2012. We scored an invite and will be certain to update you with the latest news.
The deal? The two designers will also be presenting their new collection celebrating Spring with handbags and accessories in a brilliant color palette which shines with textures and silhouettes of fresh vitality inspired by the world’s legendary getaways, like the Isle of Capri and the Riviera.
Tiffany & Co.
Bal Harbour Shops
9700 Collins Avenue Bal Harbour
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills