It's a Jerry Seinfeld kind of weekend
Two shows at Hard Rock
For more than two decades, the name Jerry Seinfeld has been synonymous with comedy.
The Emmy- and Golden Globe Award-winner’s eponymous sitcom also starring Jason Alexander, Michael Richards and Julia Louis-Dreyfus (as his wacky friends George Costanza, Cosmo Kramer and Elaine Benes, respectively) dominated television in the ‘90s like no other. The “show about nothing,” which found hilarity in seemingly mundane situations, went on to be crowned the greatest television program of all time in 2002 by TV Guide.
But as well-known as he is for “Seinfeld,” he’s also beloved for his stand-up; in fact, Comedy Central named him one of the 12 greatest stand-up comedians of all time.
Seinfeld will show off his amazing knack at making us crack up at the little things in life we rarely think about, but can all relate to, with two shows at the Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, on Jan. 4 and 5. Tickets ($75-$165) through Ticketmaster.
On Our Radar
- Miami mourns the loss of Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick