It's a Jerry Seinfeld kind of weekend
Two shows at Hard Rock
For more than two decades, the name Jerry Seinfeld has been synonymous with comedy.
The Emmy- and Golden Globe Award-winner’s eponymous sitcom also starring Jason Alexander, Michael Richards and Julia Louis-Dreyfus (as his wacky friends George Costanza, Cosmo Kramer and Elaine Benes, respectively) dominated television in the ‘90s like no other. The “show about nothing,” which found hilarity in seemingly mundane situations, went on to be crowned the greatest television program of all time in 2002 by TV Guide.
But as well-known as he is for “Seinfeld,” he’s also beloved for his stand-up; in fact, Comedy Central named him one of the 12 greatest stand-up comedians of all time.
Seinfeld will show off his amazing knack at making us crack up at the little things in life we rarely think about, but can all relate to, with two shows at the Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, on Jan. 4 and 5. Tickets ($75-$165) through Ticketmaster.
On Our Radar
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again
- Maxim debuts its first swimwear collection at Miami Swim Week
- South Beach Seafood Festival Announces Participating Restaurants & VIP Sweepstakes
- Reality stars at Miami Swim Week
- Hollywood couple, boxer at Maxim Swim Week event