It's a Jerry Seinfeld kind of weekend
Two shows at Hard Rock
For more than two decades, the name Jerry Seinfeld has been synonymous with comedy.
The Emmy- and Golden Globe Award-winner’s eponymous sitcom also starring Jason Alexander, Michael Richards and Julia Louis-Dreyfus (as his wacky friends George Costanza, Cosmo Kramer and Elaine Benes, respectively) dominated television in the ‘90s like no other. The “show about nothing,” which found hilarity in seemingly mundane situations, went on to be crowned the greatest television program of all time in 2002 by TV Guide.
But as well-known as he is for “Seinfeld,” he’s also beloved for his stand-up; in fact, Comedy Central named him one of the 12 greatest stand-up comedians of all time.
Seinfeld will show off his amazing knack at making us crack up at the little things in life we rarely think about, but can all relate to, with two shows at the Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, on Jan. 4 and 5. Tickets ($75-$165) through Ticketmaster.
On Our Radar
- FKA Twigs arriving for YoungArts concert
- Arms closed shut? Scott Stapp's wife files for divorce
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy