Thursdays at Philippe
Head to Philippe Chow on Thursday night and dine on a delicious Prix Fixe menu while listening to sounds by DJ Supersede.
Before heading out for a night on the town one option to fuel up with dinner is at the Philippe Chow restaurant located on the corner of Collins and 23rd Street at the Gansevoort South hotel. Created by Executive Chef Philippe Chow, this restaurant has it all. Since it opened its doors almost two years ago, it has continued to be amongst the list of places to check out while in Miami.
Now 944 Magazine and Tai Entertainment are bringing you a delicious Thursday night dinner party that allows you to enjoy the amazing food at very friendly budget. For $40 you get to select a choice of appetizer, main course, and dessert as well as coffee and Chinese Tea. This is one of the best deals you can get for dining in luxury at one of the hippest restaurants on the beach. The dinner party starts at 6 p.m. every Thursday and continues on through the night with music by Miami’s own DJ Supersede of Artist Related. DJ Supersede is the owner and Founder of Lincoln Road Records and he's part of the production duo Miami Ski Team; he's pretty kick-ass and he'll supply the best music for your enjoyment as you dine away amongst all the beautiful people at Philippe's.
SoBe is all about its dinner parties and this one is definitely ranks among the best. The ambiance is upscale, the venue is pristine, and the food is scrumptious! It’s a great place to go for cocktails and dinner with friends, or to mingle and meet new friends. And even the who’s who of South Beach is seen here before partying late into the night. Get the party started by having one of the delicious specialty cocktails like the Sheng Lung Cocktail, or my favorite the Black Dragon, made with Bacardi Dragon Berry, raspberries muddled together with lime juice, simple syrup, and a splash of Triple Sec - my mouth is watering already!
Dinner reservations are strongly suggested to make sure you don't get stuck waiting for a table, especially since this place gets pretty packed. Also dress to impress - this isn’t your every day Chinese buffet.
- Dinner available from 6pm-midnight
- For reservations call 305-674-0250 or email email@example.com
Philippe Chow Miami
2305 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Is King of Diamonds strip club coming to Ocean Drive?
- Events in Miami this weekend June 24-26
- What's Hot in Wynwood Right Now
- Where to celebrate National Martini Day in Miami
- 12 events in Miami not to miss this weekend - June 18-20
- A Miami melange of martinis, shrimp, tacos, and silent discos
- Get your drink on while satisfying your sweet tooth at the Miami Ultimate Bartender & Dessert competition
- 13 things to do in Miami this weekend - June 10-12
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Get your block party on for free June 2