Thursday, March 3
Food News and Views: Food truck owner Carlos Munoz joins host Linda Gassenheimer and Miami Herald wine columnist Fred Tasker on WLRN-FM (91.3); 1:30-2 p.m.
Never-Go-Out-Of-Style Classics: Hands-on class includes French onion soup, coq au vin and tarte tatin; 6 p.m., Lenore Nolan-Ryan Cooking School, 228 Commercial Blvd., Lauderdale-By-The-Sea; $45, reservations required. 954-491-2340.
SOBE Local Food Tour: Walking tour with tastings at five to seven stops; noon -2:30 p.m. (also Friday, Saturday and Wednesday and 6-8:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday); $59, reservations required. 855-642-3663.
Thirsty Thursdays: Three cocktails, beers and/or glasses of wine plus ceviches and grilled skewers with wine educator Barry Alberts.6-9 p.m., Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar & Latam Grill, 3067 Grand Ave., Coconut Grove; $20. 305-444-0216.
Top 5 @ 5 Wine Tasting: 5-7 p.m., Whole Foods Market, 810 University Dr., Coral Springs; free. 954-753-8000.
- North Miami bakery to get 'rescued' on TLC show
- 3 stars for Basil Park's nourishing and satisfying intact cuisine
- Greek eatery Poseidon excels at grilled fish
- Jefe's Original Soul Shack officially open in North Miami
- Tongue & Cheek brings back Kitchen Collab chef series Monday, July 14
- The List: Where a Jean-Georges chef eats in Miami
- Kitchen change-up at Miami's Taperia Raca
- db Bistro brings back dbQ July 8
- Shikany debuts 10-course tasting menu on July 11
- Uncle Tom's Barbecue celebrates grand reopening