Thursday, March 3
Food News and Views: Food truck owner Carlos Munoz joins host Linda Gassenheimer and Miami Herald wine columnist Fred Tasker on WLRN-FM (91.3); 1:30-2 p.m.
Never-Go-Out-Of-Style Classics: Hands-on class includes French onion soup, coq au vin and tarte tatin; 6 p.m., Lenore Nolan-Ryan Cooking School, 228 Commercial Blvd., Lauderdale-By-The-Sea; $45, reservations required. 954-491-2340.
SOBE Local Food Tour: Walking tour with tastings at five to seven stops; noon -2:30 p.m. (also Friday, Saturday and Wednesday and 6-8:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday); $59, reservations required. 855-642-3663.
Thirsty Thursdays: Three cocktails, beers and/or glasses of wine plus ceviches and grilled skewers with wine educator Barry Alberts.6-9 p.m., Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar & Latam Grill, 3067 Grand Ave., Coconut Grove; $20. 305-444-0216.
Top 5 @ 5 Wine Tasting: 5-7 p.m., Whole Foods Market, 810 University Dr., Coral Springs; free. 954-753-8000.
- BRIO celebrates National Ravioli Day with 50% off select dishes on March 18
- Swine celebrates its first anniversary with $5 burgers & $2 old fashioneds March 24
- 10th annual Deering Seafood Festival slated for March 30
- 660 at the Angler's updates weekend brunch
- I Know the Chef app delivers restaurant reservations, preferred seating & perks beginning March 13
- Toscana Divino launches $23 three-course lunch in Brickell
- Chicago's Bar Toma debuts a pop-up brunch at Lorenzo on South Beach
- New restaurants coming to South Beach, Brickell
- Cecconi’s Miami Beach debuts a “4 to 7” happy hour Tuesday-Saturday
- Grille 401 debuts sushi & sake bar on Las Olas