Thursday, March 3
Food News and Views: Food truck owner Carlos Munoz joins host Linda Gassenheimer and Miami Herald wine columnist Fred Tasker on WLRN-FM (91.3); 1:30-2 p.m.
Never-Go-Out-Of-Style Classics: Hands-on class includes French onion soup, coq au vin and tarte tatin; 6 p.m., Lenore Nolan-Ryan Cooking School, 228 Commercial Blvd., Lauderdale-By-The-Sea; $45, reservations required. 954-491-2340.
SOBE Local Food Tour: Walking tour with tastings at five to seven stops; noon -2:30 p.m. (also Friday, Saturday and Wednesday and 6-8:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday); $59, reservations required. 855-642-3663.
Thirsty Thursdays: Three cocktails, beers and/or glasses of wine plus ceviches and grilled skewers with wine educator Barry Alberts.6-9 p.m., Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar & Latam Grill, 3067 Grand Ave., Coconut Grove; $20. 305-444-0216.
Top 5 @ 5 Wine Tasting: 5-7 p.m., Whole Foods Market, 810 University Dr., Coral Springs; free. 954-753-8000.
- Doubling down: Chefs Jeff McInnis and Janine Booth to open second Miami Beach restaurant
- The Cypress Room in Miami is now Cypress Tavern: See the differences
- Vegan cuisine is in Full Bloom in Miami Beach
- The List: 10 best Miami restaurants with Sugar Factory's chef
- Miami restaurant review: Marion's French glow shines on Brickell
- Miami food events: Pubbelly gets fishy, Vagabond chef Alex Chang cooks at Fooq's
- 9 new Asian restaurants in Miami and Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- 5 restaurant openings to know about in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Jimmy Carey of Jimmy'z Kitchen