Thursday, March 3
Food News and Views: Food truck owner Carlos Munoz joins host Linda Gassenheimer and Miami Herald wine columnist Fred Tasker on WLRN-FM (91.3); 1:30-2 p.m.
Never-Go-Out-Of-Style Classics: Hands-on class includes French onion soup, coq au vin and tarte tatin; 6 p.m., Lenore Nolan-Ryan Cooking School, 228 Commercial Blvd., Lauderdale-By-The-Sea; $45, reservations required. 954-491-2340.
SOBE Local Food Tour: Walking tour with tastings at five to seven stops; noon -2:30 p.m. (also Friday, Saturday and Wednesday and 6-8:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday); $59, reservations required. 855-642-3663.
Thirsty Thursdays: Three cocktails, beers and/or glasses of wine plus ceviches and grilled skewers with wine educator Barry Alberts.6-9 p.m., Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar & Latam Grill, 3067 Grand Ave., Coconut Grove; $20. 305-444-0216.
Top 5 @ 5 Wine Tasting: 5-7 p.m., Whole Foods Market, 810 University Dr., Coral Springs; free. 954-753-8000.
- Siena Tavern closes after six months in South Beach
- Swine Southern seeks new top chef as Jacob Anaya leaves Miami for California
- Saffron Supper Club lands at Bocce in midtown Miami
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cleo's Danny Elmaleh
- Brad Kilgore wants to alter your perceptions at Alter
- Rosinella owners open Sunset Juice Café in SoBe
- Review: Stick with sushi and small plates at Soho Bay in South Beach
- 9beach Fusion Kitchen & Lounge Bar set to open in South Beach
- Former Seaspice chef to oversee food at Fort Lauderdale hotel-condo
- More tacos on the way: Wapo Taco opening in Coral Gables