Thursday, March 3
Food News and Views: Food truck owner Carlos Munoz joins host Linda Gassenheimer and Miami Herald wine columnist Fred Tasker on WLRN-FM (91.3); 1:30-2 p.m.
Never-Go-Out-Of-Style Classics: Hands-on class includes French onion soup, coq au vin and tarte tatin; 6 p.m., Lenore Nolan-Ryan Cooking School, 228 Commercial Blvd., Lauderdale-By-The-Sea; $45, reservations required. 954-491-2340.
SOBE Local Food Tour: Walking tour with tastings at five to seven stops; noon -2:30 p.m. (also Friday, Saturday and Wednesday and 6-8:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday); $59, reservations required. 855-642-3663.
Thirsty Thursdays: Three cocktails, beers and/or glasses of wine plus ceviches and grilled skewers with wine educator Barry Alberts.6-9 p.m., Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar & Latam Grill, 3067 Grand Ave., Coconut Grove; $20. 305-444-0216.
Top 5 @ 5 Wine Tasting: 5-7 p.m., Whole Foods Market, 810 University Dr., Coral Springs; free. 954-753-8000.
- This man loves burgers so much he built a museum to them
- How a historic pump house became a luxe new restaurant near Morningside
- Their restaurants will be neighbors – so these top chefs cooked for each other
- Why ‘Top Chef’ brothers are opening their first restaurant together in Miami
- A Miami Book Fair event for 'Top Chef' fans, book lovers
- Forget cooking: Here's where to eat out for Thanksgiving
- This landmark Spanish market just popped up in downtown
- Mignonette oyster dinner features Miami Book Fair author Rowan Jacobsen
- These food celebs, authors are coming to Miami this week
- Miami's favorite al fresco dining spots, according to Yelp