Thriller Bootanical Bash
Pay $50 ($40 if you're a Palms member) to get into this pre-Halloween party on Friday, October 30th.
10901 Old Cutler Road,
Coral Gables, 33156
By Solange Reyner
Pay $50 ($40 if you're a Palms member) to get into this pre-Halloween party on Friday, October 30th. Mingle with young professionals at the Thriller Bootanical Bash at the Fairchild Tropical Botanical Gardens starting at 8 p.m. and enjoy an open bar, hors d' oeuvres, a celebrity-judged costume contest, music and dancing.
The Fairchild Palms touts itself as the young professionals group affiliated with the Tropical Botanical Gardens. All proceeds for this event go to the Fairchild Challenge environmental education outreach program distributed to schools nationwide.
Click on the link on the right to purchase tix.
See and Do
- 'Book of Mormon,' 'Newsies' headline Arsht Center's next season
- Puppet shows, storytimes, spring break & 10 other fun things to do this week
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 28-Mar. 2
- Carnaval on the Mile kicks off a busy month in Miami
- Whoopi Goldberg heads to the Arsht Center for a night of laughs