Thriller Bootanical Bash
Pay $50 ($40 if you're a Palms member) to get into this pre-Halloween party on Friday, October 30th.
10901 Old Cutler Road,
Coral Gables, 33156
By Solange Reyner
Pay $50 ($40 if you're a Palms member) to get into this pre-Halloween party on Friday, October 30th. Mingle with young professionals at the Thriller Bootanical Bash at the Fairchild Tropical Botanical Gardens starting at 8 p.m. and enjoy an open bar, hors d' oeuvres, a celebrity-judged costume contest, music and dancing.
The Fairchild Palms touts itself as the young professionals group affiliated with the Tropical Botanical Gardens. All proceeds for this event go to the Fairchild Challenge environmental education outreach program distributed to schools nationwide.
Click on the link on the right to purchase tix.
See and Do
- Bayfront Park hosts tree lighting event to kick off holiday season
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Holiday Week: Nov 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 20-22
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Some Miami Book Fair events of note (in a weekend of hundreds)
- Miami Book Fair, a literary cornucopia, kicks off
- Give Miami Day, Nov. 19, is a chance to support Miami charities
- 15 things to do with the kids this week: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 13-15