Thriller Bootanical Bash
Pay $50 ($40 if you're a Palms member) to get into this pre-Halloween party on Friday, October 30th.
10901 Old Cutler Road,
Coral Gables, 33156
By Solange Reyner
Pay $50 ($40 if you're a Palms member) to get into this pre-Halloween party on Friday, October 30th. Mingle with young professionals at the Thriller Bootanical Bash at the Fairchild Tropical Botanical Gardens starting at 8 p.m. and enjoy an open bar, hors d' oeuvres, a celebrity-judged costume contest, music and dancing.
The Fairchild Palms touts itself as the young professionals group affiliated with the Tropical Botanical Gardens. All proceeds for this event go to the Fairchild Challenge environmental education outreach program distributed to schools nationwide.
Click on the link on the right to purchase tix.
See and Do
- YoungArts kicks off Outside the Box series with a show by musician Dave Eggar
- Carbonell winners take the stage at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Playwright Vanessa Garcia tackles identity in exile in her new play 'The Cuban Spring'
- Two generations of Latin music-makers gather in Miami for Red Bull Siempre Fresco
- Trick or treating, holiday crafts & The Lego Movie: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Casino Night event in Coral Gables benefits at-risk children
- The Beatles arrive at HistoryMiami