Thriller Bootanical Bash
Pay $50 ($40 if you're a Palms member) to get into this pre-Halloween party on Friday, October 30th.
By Solange Reyner
Pay $50 ($40 if you're a Palms member) to get into this pre-Halloween party on Friday, October 30th. Mingle with young professionals at the Thriller Bootanical Bash at the Fairchild Tropical Botanical Gardens starting at 8 p.m. and enjoy an open bar, hors d' oeuvres, a celebrity-judged costume contest, music and dancing.
The Fairchild Palms touts itself as the young professionals group affiliated with the Tropical Botanical Gardens. All proceeds for this event go to the Fairchild Challenge environmental education outreach program distributed to schools nationwide.
Click on the link on the right to purchase tix.
10901 Old Cutler Road,
Coral Gables, 33156
See and Do
- Discover Miami's Historic MiMo District on Biscayne Boulevard
- Miami.com Experiences invites you to a night of comedy with Venezuelan humorist Cayito Aponte
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival takes over the streets of City Beautiful
- 5 reasons you should check out the Mammography Art Initiative in Wynwood this weekend
- 7 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23
- Miami's cultural itinerary courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Oct. 16-31
- Find your happy place at the Modern Life Mindfulness Festival