Thriller Bootanical Bash
Pay $50 ($40 if you're a Palms member) to get into this pre-Halloween party on Friday, October 30th.
10901 Old Cutler Road,
Coral Gables, 33156
By Solange Reyner
Pay $50 ($40 if you're a Palms member) to get into this pre-Halloween party on Friday, October 30th. Mingle with young professionals at the Thriller Bootanical Bash at the Fairchild Tropical Botanical Gardens starting at 8 p.m. and enjoy an open bar, hors d' oeuvres, a celebrity-judged costume contest, music and dancing.
The Fairchild Palms touts itself as the young professionals group affiliated with the Tropical Botanical Gardens. All proceeds for this event go to the Fairchild Challenge environmental education outreach program distributed to schools nationwide.
Click on the link on the right to purchase tix.
See and Do
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 24-26
- Festivals of Speed brings luxury to Museum Park
- Island City delivers the laughs and the bite in ‘Little Dog Laughed’
- Outdoor Movies, Earth Day Goodies, Summer Camp & Giveaways: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 20-26
- No 'pleading the fifth' for Andy Cohen in Miami
- Anderson Cooper comes to Miami for an intimate conversation
- Miami Science Museum hosts annual Galaxy Gala and Big Bang fundraiser
- Dennis Watkins brings magic back to the Arsht in ‘The Magnificents’
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates a decade of jokes