Three-Course Express Lunch at The Betsy ($18)
The Betsy’s BLT Steak is offering a BLT Express lunch, but you won’t need your American Express card to pay for it.
Butternut Squash Soup with Sage Croutons. Baby Arugula Salad with Shaved Fennel and Pecorino. Prime Steak and Fontina Cheese Panini with Fries. Sound like an astronomically priced, three-course lunch? Well, at The Betsy Hotel’s BLT Steak, it’s 18 bucks. It’s one of a few offerings on the BLT Express menu, but now you don’t have to use your American Express card to pay for it. Haven’t had it, so drop me a line and tell me what you think.
BLT Steak at The Betsy Hotel, 1440 Ocean Dr., 305-673-0044.
- Four Seasons offers $132,000 golf vacation jet-setting from Miami to Costa Rica & West Indies
- How to step inside your favorite Baz Luhrmann movie at the new Faena Hotel Miami Beach
- Where do Miami's top hospitality pros want to travel in 2016?
- Alan Faena on life as an artistic expression, storytelling & his new Miami Beach hotel
- Miami hotel openings on the horizon for 2016
- Deck the halls with these holiday & winter hotel deals
- Inside The Hall South Beach, Joie de Vivre's first east coast property
- Aboard Norwegian Escape's maiden voyage
- Mark your calendars! Cyber Monday is Back
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release