Three-Course Express Lunch at The Betsy ($18)
The Betsy’s BLT Steak is offering a BLT Express lunch, but you won’t need your American Express card to pay for it.
Butternut Squash Soup with Sage Croutons. Baby Arugula Salad with Shaved Fennel and Pecorino. Prime Steak and Fontina Cheese Panini with Fries. Sound like an astronomically priced, three-course lunch? Well, at The Betsy Hotel’s BLT Steak, it’s 18 bucks. It’s one of a few offerings on the BLT Express menu, but now you don’t have to use your American Express card to pay for it. Haven’t had it, so drop me a line and tell me what you think.
BLT Steak at The Betsy Hotel, 1440 Ocean Dr., 305-673-0044.
- The Sagamore woos teachers & locals with discounted summer rates
- JW Marriot Marquis Miami woos travelers with a couples spa package
- Stay-cay & save this summer at the Delano, Mondrian or Shore Club
- b2 miami downtown woos basketball fans with June travel deal
- Florida residents are invited to staycay & save on South Beach this summer
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with Family Fun summer package
- Summer like a Gatsby at Fisher Island
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package