Three-Course Express Lunch at The Betsy ($18)
The Betsy’s BLT Steak is offering a BLT Express lunch, but you won’t need your American Express card to pay for it.
Butternut Squash Soup with Sage Croutons. Baby Arugula Salad with Shaved Fennel and Pecorino. Prime Steak and Fontina Cheese Panini with Fries. Sound like an astronomically priced, three-course lunch? Well, at The Betsy Hotel’s BLT Steak, it’s 18 bucks. It’s one of a few offerings on the BLT Express menu, but now you don’t have to use your American Express card to pay for it. Haven’t had it, so drop me a line and tell me what you think.
BLT Steak at The Betsy Hotel, 1440 Ocean Dr., 305-673-0044.
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Travel Deals in Miami, South Florida, the Caribbean & Mexico
- SLS Brickell to open with Boy George at splashy party
- 10 Best Hotels for Art Lovers & Scenesters during Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Lei'd at Campton Yard with 'Supermensch' Shep Gordon
- Cheers to four years of LDV Hospitality at Gale South Beach
- World Traveler (& Foodie) Guide to Miami Book Fair
- If you like these Miami hotels, you’ll love their new sister properties in desirable destinations
- Hotel Week NYC offers rooms as low as $100 in January
- Aloft Hotels: Dadeland in, South Beach out and more on the horizon
- 16 Things You Probably Didn't Know About the Delano on its 21st Birthday