Three-Course Express Lunch at The Betsy ($18)
The Betsy’s BLT Steak is offering a BLT Express lunch, but you won’t need your American Express card to pay for it.
Butternut Squash Soup with Sage Croutons. Baby Arugula Salad with Shaved Fennel and Pecorino. Prime Steak and Fontina Cheese Panini with Fries. Sound like an astronomically priced, three-course lunch? Well, at The Betsy Hotel’s BLT Steak, it’s 18 bucks. It’s one of a few offerings on the BLT Express menu, but now you don’t have to use your American Express card to pay for it. Haven’t had it, so drop me a line and tell me what you think.
BLT Steak at The Betsy Hotel, 1440 Ocean Dr., 305-673-0044.
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea
- Hotel Openings On The Horizon Across Miami
- The National Hotel Miami Beach Completes $12 Million Renovation
- Think Hotel Group Has Big Plans For Collins Park Neighborhood
- Acqualina Resort & Spa Partners with YOGiiZA To Offer Personalized Yoga, Health & Wellness
- The Setai Miami Beach Launches New Luxury Ocean Suites Collection
- Check Into Hotel Gaythering, a New LGBT Hotel For Gay Pride Weekend
- Exhale Spa Opens its Second Miami Location at Loews Miami Beach Hotel