Three-Course Express Lunch at The Betsy ($18)
The Betsy’s BLT Steak is offering a BLT Express lunch, but you won’t need your American Express card to pay for it.
Butternut Squash Soup with Sage Croutons. Baby Arugula Salad with Shaved Fennel and Pecorino. Prime Steak and Fontina Cheese Panini with Fries. Sound like an astronomically priced, three-course lunch? Well, at The Betsy Hotel’s BLT Steak, it’s 18 bucks. It’s one of a few offerings on the BLT Express menu, but now you don’t have to use your American Express card to pay for it. Haven’t had it, so drop me a line and tell me what you think.
BLT Steak at The Betsy Hotel, 1440 Ocean Dr., 305-673-0044.
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016
- Miami Hotel Valentine's Day Guide
- Win a 7-Night Trip to St. Barths From Bagatelle & WIMCO Villas
- EDITION vs. Thompson—Which is the Hottest New Miami Beach Hotel?
- Inside the Newly Restored Shelborne Wyndham Grand
- 48 Hours in Aruba - Video
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Flash Sales
- RoomMate Hotels' CEO Enrique Sarasola on new BeMate apartment rental service
- Holiday Hotel Packages in Miami & Across Florida
- The Raleigh Hotel Presents Jazz Dinner Series