Three's company: Dom Pérignon, Lee Schrager & Michael's Genuine
Lee Schrager hosts 4-course Dom-paired bday dinner at Michael's
South Beach Wine & Food fest rainmaker, Southern Wine & Spirits honcho and Gilt City Chief Lifestyle Advisor Lee Schrager's having a birthday dinner at 7:30 p.m. on Monday, May 14 and you're invited--that is, if you have $200 per ticket via a Gilt City special that just went on sale this morning. The four-course dinner includes Dom Pérignon pairings and a bottle of DP to take home as a party favor. Menu includes deviled eggs and homemade potato chips, a farm lettuce salad, housemade country paté and wood-roasted whole local snapper or Poulet Rouge whole chicken.Tax and tip are included. Burger Bash 2013 tix are not.
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami
- The Rumor Mill: Bal Harbour's La Goulue on way out, Stephen Starr in