Three's company: Dom Pérignon, Lee Schrager & Michael's Genuine
Lee Schrager hosts 4-course Dom-paired bday dinner at Michael's
South Beach Wine & Food fest rainmaker, Southern Wine & Spirits honcho and Gilt City Chief Lifestyle Advisor Lee Schrager's having a birthday dinner at 7:30 p.m. on Monday, May 14 and you're invited--that is, if you have $200 per ticket via a Gilt City special that just went on sale this morning. The four-course dinner includes Dom Pérignon pairings and a bottle of DP to take home as a party favor. Menu includes deviled eggs and homemade potato chips, a farm lettuce salad, housemade country paté and wood-roasted whole local snapper or Poulet Rouge whole chicken.Tax and tip are included. Burger Bash 2013 tix are not.
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton