Three's company: Dom Pérignon, Lee Schrager & Michael's Genuine
Lee Schrager hosts 4-course Dom-paired bday dinner at Michael's
South Beach Wine & Food fest rainmaker, Southern Wine & Spirits honcho and Gilt City Chief Lifestyle Advisor Lee Schrager's having a birthday dinner at 7:30 p.m. on Monday, May 14 and you're invited--that is, if you have $200 per ticket via a Gilt City special that just went on sale this morning. The four-course dinner includes Dom Pérignon pairings and a bottle of DP to take home as a party favor. Menu includes deviled eggs and homemade potato chips, a farm lettuce salad, housemade country paté and wood-roasted whole local snapper or Poulet Rouge whole chicken.Tax and tip are included. Burger Bash 2013 tix are not.
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach