Three's company: Dom Pérignon, Lee Schrager & Michael's Genuine
Lee Schrager hosts 4-course Dom-paired bday dinner at Michael's
South Beach Wine & Food fest rainmaker, Southern Wine & Spirits honcho and Gilt City Chief Lifestyle Advisor Lee Schrager's having a birthday dinner at 7:30 p.m. on Monday, May 14 and you're invited--that is, if you have $200 per ticket via a Gilt City special that just went on sale this morning. The four-course dinner includes Dom Pérignon pairings and a bottle of DP to take home as a party favor. Menu includes deviled eggs and homemade potato chips, a farm lettuce salad, housemade country paté and wood-roasted whole local snapper or Poulet Rouge whole chicken.Tax and tip are included. Burger Bash 2013 tix are not.
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto
- The Rumor Mill: Brad Kilgore leaving J&G Grill? Danny Grant out at 1826? Taperia Raca & more