Three's company: Dom Pérignon, Lee Schrager & Michael's Genuine
Lee Schrager hosts 4-course Dom-paired bday dinner at Michael's
South Beach Wine & Food fest rainmaker, Southern Wine & Spirits honcho and Gilt City Chief Lifestyle Advisor Lee Schrager's having a birthday dinner at 7:30 p.m. on Monday, May 14 and you're invited--that is, if you have $200 per ticket via a Gilt City special that just went on sale this morning. The four-course dinner includes Dom Pérignon pairings and a bottle of DP to take home as a party favor. Menu includes deviled eggs and homemade potato chips, a farm lettuce salad, housemade country paté and wood-roasted whole local snapper or Poulet Rouge whole chicken.Tax and tip are included. Burger Bash 2013 tix are not.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai