Feast for less at db Bistro Moderne...
db Bistro Moderne
JW Marriott Marquis
255 Biscayne Blvd Way, Miami
Daniel Boulud's db Bistro Moderne has launched a series of promotions:
- A $38 three-course, pre- or post-game dinner special aimed at Miami Heat fants but available, game or no game, from 6 to 7 p.m. and 10 to 11 p.m.
- A five-course chef's table for groups of four to six inside the restaurant's wine tower for $85 per person (add $55 each for wine pairings).
- A 5-7 p.m. weekday happy hour with $7 cocktails, wines and small plates.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo