Feast for less at db Bistro Moderne...
db Bistro Moderne
JW Marriott Marquis
255 Biscayne Blvd Way, Miami
Daniel Boulud's db Bistro Moderne has launched a series of promotions:
- A $38 three-course, pre- or post-game dinner special aimed at Miami Heat fants but available, game or no game, from 6 to 7 p.m. and 10 to 11 p.m.
- A five-course chef's table for groups of four to six inside the restaurant's wine tower for $85 per person (add $55 each for wine pairings).
- A 5-7 p.m. weekday happy hour with $7 cocktails, wines and small plates.
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami
- What's the Best? Five Spots for Late-Night Food in Miami