Feast for less at db Bistro Moderne...
db Bistro Moderne
JW Marriott Marquis
255 Biscayne Blvd Way, Miami
Daniel Boulud's db Bistro Moderne has launched a series of promotions:
- A $38 three-course, pre- or post-game dinner special aimed at Miami Heat fants but available, game or no game, from 6 to 7 p.m. and 10 to 11 p.m.
- A five-course chef's table for groups of four to six inside the restaurant's wine tower for $85 per person (add $55 each for wine pairings).
- A 5-7 p.m. weekday happy hour with $7 cocktails, wines and small plates.
- Freshii finds healthy formula in Wynwood
- 1826 Restaurant names new chef
- Five great Miami cooking classes
- The List: Verde’s Nicolay Adinaguev
- Oolite to debut vegan dishes at Conscious Bite Out dinner Dec. 11
- Lique Restaurant & Lounge opens on Intracoastal Waterway in North Miami Beach
- Sandbar in Coconut Grove is renamed The Hot Rock after 'Bar Rescue' takeover
- Kuro Japanese restaurant to open at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- The List: Mignonette and Blue Collar chef-owner Danny Serfer
- Beefed-up seafood menu at Steak 954