Feast for less at db Bistro Moderne...
db Bistro Moderne
JW Marriott Marquis
255 Biscayne Blvd Way, Miami
Daniel Boulud's db Bistro Moderne has launched a series of promotions:
- A $38 three-course, pre- or post-game dinner special aimed at Miami Heat fants but available, game or no game, from 6 to 7 p.m. and 10 to 11 p.m.
- A five-course chef's table for groups of four to six inside the restaurant's wine tower for $85 per person (add $55 each for wine pairings).
- A 5-7 p.m. weekday happy hour with $7 cocktails, wines and small plates.
- The List: Michael Mina's Miami restaurant picks
- Cvi.Che 105 set to open in South Beach
- 50 Eggs guest chef dinner features Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- Michael Mina's Stripsteak opening next month in Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Harry's Pizzeria to open in Coconut Grove
- Joe's Stone Crab, Prime 112 among top-grossing U.S. restaurants
- Chef Katsuya Uechi hosts pop-up dinner at the SLS South Beach
- South Florida's 5 strictest restaurants
- The List: Carla Pellegrino's Miami restaurant picks
- SooWoo brings Korean & teppanyaki to South Beach