Feast for less at db Bistro Moderne...
db Bistro Moderne
JW Marriott Marquis
255 Biscayne Blvd Way, Miami
Daniel Boulud's db Bistro Moderne has launched a series of promotions:
- A $38 three-course, pre- or post-game dinner special aimed at Miami Heat fants but available, game or no game, from 6 to 7 p.m. and 10 to 11 p.m.
- A five-course chef's table for groups of four to six inside the restaurant's wine tower for $85 per person (add $55 each for wine pairings).
- A 5-7 p.m. weekday happy hour with $7 cocktails, wines and small plates.
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015