Thom Filicia brings his Eye to Edgewater condo
He's all over it
f interior designer/TV personality Thom Filicia had his way, we’d be seeing him around more often. “I’m a big fan of Miami, where it is and where it’s going,” Filicia said from a party Tuesday night, where he celebrated his role as design partner in the Biscayne Beach condo in Edgewater. “It’s coming into its own in a really fabulous way, maturing and growing into this international city that has such a great lifestyle, from culture to food and professional sports to the arts, all against this easy, relaxed waterfront backdrop.” The New Yorker’s touches are spread about the building, the public spaces as well as the future beach club, complete with sand. It breaks ground next year and is set for completion in 2016. Filicia, who was one of five cast members on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, still keeps in touch with the old gang from the Bravo makeover show: Ted Allen, Carson Kressley, Kyan Douglas and Jai Rodriguez. “I only have good memories,” said Filicia. “We are all big supporters of what we are all doing. What we did was so positive on so many levels.”
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Dying to see Jason Alexander at FLIFF?
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami