Thom Filicia brings his Eye to Edgewater condo
He's all over it
f interior designer/TV personality Thom Filicia had his way, we’d be seeing him around more often. “I’m a big fan of Miami, where it is and where it’s going,” Filicia said from a party Tuesday night, where he celebrated his role as design partner in the Biscayne Beach condo in Edgewater. “It’s coming into its own in a really fabulous way, maturing and growing into this international city that has such a great lifestyle, from culture to food and professional sports to the arts, all against this easy, relaxed waterfront backdrop.” The New Yorker’s touches are spread about the building, the public spaces as well as the future beach club, complete with sand. It breaks ground next year and is set for completion in 2016. Filicia, who was one of five cast members on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, still keeps in touch with the old gang from the Bravo makeover show: Ted Allen, Carson Kressley, Kyan Douglas and Jai Rodriguez. “I only have good memories,” said Filicia. “We are all big supporters of what we are all doing. What we did was so positive on so many levels.”
On Our Radar
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex
- Fab 5 Freddy featured in a salon at YoungArts tonight