Thom Filicia brings his Eye to Edgewater condo
He's all over it
f interior designer/TV personality Thom Filicia had his way, we’d be seeing him around more often. “I’m a big fan of Miami, where it is and where it’s going,” Filicia said from a party Tuesday night, where he celebrated his role as design partner in the Biscayne Beach condo in Edgewater. “It’s coming into its own in a really fabulous way, maturing and growing into this international city that has such a great lifestyle, from culture to food and professional sports to the arts, all against this easy, relaxed waterfront backdrop.” The New Yorker’s touches are spread about the building, the public spaces as well as the future beach club, complete with sand. It breaks ground next year and is set for completion in 2016. Filicia, who was one of five cast members on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, still keeps in touch with the old gang from the Bravo makeover show: Ted Allen, Carson Kressley, Kyan Douglas and Jai Rodriguez. “I only have good memories,” said Filicia. “We are all big supporters of what we are all doing. What we did was so positive on so many levels.”
On Our Radar
- Ian Somerhalder supports fiancee at event
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit