This weekend at Cameo
Start off with Max Vangeli as he Gets Digital with Christian Falero. Then party with the 400 Club and catch Cee Lo performing LIVE. All at Cameo this weekend!
Whether you’re in the mood for some serious house or you want to get down with funky fresh beats, this weekend’s line-up at Cameo will have you dancing through the weekend.
Friday get Digital with San Francisco’s own Max Vangeli as he takes over the decks to bring his master remixing skills to South Florida alongside resident DJ Christian Falero. Born and raised in the Europe, Vangeli has made his homebase in San Francisco and has become one of the industry’s freshest faces. With influences from Pete Tong, Chris Lake, Steve Angello, Kaskade, and Laidback Luke just to name a few, Vangeli has been hard at work with an extremely busy schedule since 2008.
His single “Crazed” gained him recognition by some of the leading DJ’s in the scene, etching his name in to the minds of electronic music’s biggest players. He may be the new kid on the block, but at the rate he’s going, it won’t be long before he’s headlining shows at some of the biggest venues across the US. See what the buzz is all about; get Digital at Cameo this Friday.
Advance tickets available at Wanttickets.com; price is $23 with service charge.
Saturday it’s time to change it up and party hard with the exclusive 400 Club. No more house music, Saturday it’s all about hip-hop. Special guest Cee-Lo (a.k.a Gnarls Barkley) will take the stage for a LIVE performance alongside residents DJ Affect and LS One. Cee-lo continues to reinvent himself with each new album he creates, with over nine albums under his belt, Cee-lo no rookie.
He started his career as a member of the Goodie Mob in the early 90’s and has since released solo records under the names Cee-lo and Gnarls Barkley. He’s currently working on his tenth studio album, Lady Killer, due out later this year. Saturday he’s taking a break from the studio and heading to Miami to get down with the upscale 400 Club family. This isn’t a ghetto-licious hip-hop party; this is for the grown and sexy. The 400 Club takes pride in their events; expect nothing but class and style when getting down with this club. It all goes down on Saturday night at Cameo.
Save yourself the hassle get your tickets in advance at Wanttickets.com; price is $23 with service charge, doors open at 11pm.
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 12 - 14
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Complimentary wine for women at (petit) Miami and Cat Shell performs at the W South Beach
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 5 - 7
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Velvet Underground: Dine in style with chef Aaron Dreilinger and Brick House launches throwback dance party series
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors