This Is It Exhibit
Relive the Miami of Versace, Madonna and Stallone at the exhibit by photographer Manny Hernandez.
"This Is It" Exhibit by Manny Hernandez
The Palms Hotel & Spa
3025 Collins Avenue
Beloved local photographer, Manny Hernandez, presents his second Miami photo exhibit titled "This Is It" at the Palms Hotel and Spa (3025 Collins Avenue) on Miami Beach. The exhibit will showcase vintage images from Miami's 90's scene including shots of The Bee Gees, Martha Stewart, Madonna, Gianni Versace, Celia Cruz, and Snoop Dog. The show starts on November 7th, Sleepless Night, and runs through December 6. There will be a VIP reception on November 12th from 7-10 p.m. Part of the proceeds from this exhibit will benefit the Diabetes Research Institute.
For more information, contact: 305-753-5899, email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.mannyhernandez.com.
See and Do
- Accessible Art: Caribbean-centric exhibition by Haitian artist, Locust Projects wins first NEA grant, and is the Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale expanding?
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 16-21
- 'We Will Rock You' is a guilty pleasure for Queen fans
- Cheech and Chong perform this Sunday at the Hard Rock Live
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 13-15
- 'Making God Laugh' mines sobering truths
- Found Footage Festival keeps videotape alive
- ‘We Will Rock You’ is built on Queen’s flamboyant rock music
- Accessible Art: Art Basel sets attendance record, color in time and space with Carlos Cruz-Diez, and the Bakehouse Art Complex builds first public metal-casting foundry
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 9-14