This Is It Exhibit
Relive the Miami of Versace, Madonna and Stallone at the exhibit by photographer Manny Hernandez.
"This Is It" Exhibit by Manny Hernandez
The Palms Hotel & Spa
3025 Collins Avenue
Beloved local photographer, Manny Hernandez, presents his second Miami photo exhibit titled "This Is It" at the Palms Hotel and Spa (3025 Collins Avenue) on Miami Beach. The exhibit will showcase vintage images from Miami's 90's scene including shots of The Bee Gees, Martha Stewart, Madonna, Gianni Versace, Celia Cruz, and Snoop Dog. The show starts on November 7th, Sleepless Night, and runs through December 6. There will be a VIP reception on November 12th from 7-10 p.m. Part of the proceeds from this exhibit will benefit the Diabetes Research Institute.
For more information, contact: 305-753-5899, email email@example.com or go to www.mannyhernandez.com.
See and Do
- City Theatre and Island City Stage team up for Shorts Gone Wild
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July 27 - Aug 2
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 24-26
- Overtown Music & Arts Festival is a soulful afternoon in historic Miami neighborhood
- International Salsa Festival takes over Tamiami Park for three days of salsa's finest performers
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July20-26
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami - July 17-19
- The Project [theatre] takes over Bardot with immersive hip hop theater
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami July 13-19: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- ‘Operation Pedro Pan: The Cuban Children’s Exodus' at HistoryMiami commemorates a dramatic migration