This Is It Exhibit
Relive the Miami of Versace, Madonna and Stallone at the exhibit by photographer Manny Hernandez.
Beloved local photographer, Manny Hernandez, presents his second Miami photo exhibit titled "This Is It" at the Palms Hotel and Spa (3025 Collins Avenue) on Miami Beach. The exhibit will showcase vintage images from Miami's 90's scene including shots of The Bee Gees, Martha Stewart, Madonna, Gianni Versace, Celia Cruz, and Snoop Dog. The show starts on November 7th, Sleepless Night, and runs through December 6. There will be a VIP reception on November 12th from 7-10 p.m. Part of the proceeds from this exhibit will benefit the Diabetes Research Institute.
For more information, contact: 305-753-5899, email email@example.com or go to www.mannyhernandez.com.
"This Is It" Exhibit by Manny Hernandez
The Palms Hotel & Spa
3025 Collins Avenue
See and Do
- 16 Culture Events in Miami to Keep You Socially Fit May 1 - 15
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- Country music and ocean conservation converge at Tortuga Music Festival