This Is It Exhibit
Relive the Miami of Versace, Madonna and Stallone at the exhibit by photographer Manny Hernandez.
"This Is It" Exhibit by Manny Hernandez
The Palms Hotel & Spa
3025 Collins Avenue
Beloved local photographer, Manny Hernandez, presents his second Miami photo exhibit titled "This Is It" at the Palms Hotel and Spa (3025 Collins Avenue) on Miami Beach. The exhibit will showcase vintage images from Miami's 90's scene including shots of The Bee Gees, Martha Stewart, Madonna, Gianni Versace, Celia Cruz, and Snoop Dog. The show starts on November 7th, Sleepless Night, and runs through December 6. There will be a VIP reception on November 12th from 7-10 p.m. Part of the proceeds from this exhibit will benefit the Diabetes Research Institute.
For more information, contact: 305-753-5899, email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.mannyhernandez.com.
See and Do
- Egg hunts, Dr. Seuss’s Bday, Legos & Pirates: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 2-8
- Richard Lewis takes the stage at Parker Playhouse in Fort Lauderdale on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 27-March 1
- Miami Events - March 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 27-March 1
- South Beach Comedy Festival 2015 announces line-up
- Disney Live, Mommy’s Night Out, Food Trucks & Skating: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Feb 23-29
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Feb. 20-22
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 14-16
- President’s Day Weekend Guide 2015