This Is It Exhibit
Relive the Miami of Versace, Madonna and Stallone at the exhibit by photographer Manny Hernandez.
"This Is It" Exhibit by Manny Hernandez
The Palms Hotel & Spa
3025 Collins Avenue
Beloved local photographer, Manny Hernandez, presents his second Miami photo exhibit titled "This Is It" at the Palms Hotel and Spa (3025 Collins Avenue) on Miami Beach. The exhibit will showcase vintage images from Miami's 90's scene including shots of The Bee Gees, Martha Stewart, Madonna, Gianni Versace, Celia Cruz, and Snoop Dog. The show starts on November 7th, Sleepless Night, and runs through December 6. There will be a VIP reception on November 12th from 7-10 p.m. Part of the proceeds from this exhibit will benefit the Diabetes Research Institute.
For more information, contact: 305-753-5899, email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.mannyhernandez.com.
See and Do
- A Day Trip to the Florida Keys
- Vizcaya’s Secret Garden restored to its natural splendor
- Stories, school fun & Munchkin Fun's 10 top picks for this week
- Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival arrives Oct. 22-25 on Miami Beach
- Hialeah Park Casino celebrates one year with busy weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 15-17
- Monster truck driver Debrah Miceli proves that Monster Jam is not just a boy’s club
- Wayans brothers bring their comedy act to Seminole Hard Rock on Friday, Aug 15.
- South Florida Firefighters Calendar is a family affair
- Miami Children’s Museum debuts ‘My Green Home’ exhibit