Think Pink Ta•ta•toos!
Thirty percent of proceeds from each “Think Pink” ta•ta•too purchased online during the month of October will be donated to breast cancer research.
Attention all philanthropists with flirty tendencies:
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness (BCA) month, ta•ta•toos is teaming up with charities across the country in support against the number two threat to women’s health. Thirty percent of proceeds from each “Think Pink” ta•ta•too purchased online during the month of October will be donated to raising money to help find a cure for breast cancer. This greeting was created specifically for BCA month.
Treated like a personal greeting card, ta•ta•toos are temporary tattoos, worn on your “ta•tas,” that relay sentiments in a fun, intimate and unique way. With collections covering a multitude of occasions, ta•ta•toos send a message that may be temporary fun, but will undeniably create permanent memories.
Show your support and raise awareness with a little help from ta•ta•toos, be an advocate in style and wear your heart on your “ta-ta’s” instead of your sleeve.
Available at Ricky’s New York and www.tatatoos.com
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open