Think Pink Ta•ta•toos!
Thirty percent of proceeds from each “Think Pink” ta•ta•too purchased online during the month of October will be donated to breast cancer research.
Attention all philanthropists with flirty tendencies:
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness (BCA) month, ta•ta•toos is teaming up with charities across the country in support against the number two threat to women’s health. Thirty percent of proceeds from each “Think Pink” ta•ta•too purchased online during the month of October will be donated to raising money to help find a cure for breast cancer. This greeting was created specifically for BCA month.
Treated like a personal greeting card, ta•ta•toos are temporary tattoos, worn on your “ta•tas,” that relay sentiments in a fun, intimate and unique way. With collections covering a multitude of occasions, ta•ta•toos send a message that may be temporary fun, but will undeniably create permanent memories.
Show your support and raise awareness with a little help from ta•ta•toos, be an advocate in style and wear your heart on your “ta-ta’s” instead of your sleeve.
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours
- Meet ALEXIS Designer
- Locks of Love Event at Sprout
- Saks Key To The Cure
- Fashion Happy Hour: Bloggers Give Edition
- Miami Design District Updates