Think Pink Ta•ta•toos!
Thirty percent of proceeds from each “Think Pink” ta•ta•too purchased online during the month of October will be donated to breast cancer research.
Attention all philanthropists with flirty tendencies:
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness (BCA) month, ta•ta•toos is teaming up with charities across the country in support against the number two threat to women’s health. Thirty percent of proceeds from each “Think Pink” ta•ta•too purchased online during the month of October will be donated to raising money to help find a cure for breast cancer. This greeting was created specifically for BCA month.
Treated like a personal greeting card, ta•ta•toos are temporary tattoos, worn on your “ta•tas,” that relay sentiments in a fun, intimate and unique way. With collections covering a multitude of occasions, ta•ta•toos send a message that may be temporary fun, but will undeniably create permanent memories.
Show your support and raise awareness with a little help from ta•ta•toos, be an advocate in style and wear your heart on your “ta-ta’s” instead of your sleeve.
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills
- Blush Boutique Blowout Sale
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours