Think Pink Ta•ta•toos!
Thirty percent of proceeds from each “Think Pink” ta•ta•too purchased online during the month of October will be donated to breast cancer research.
Attention all philanthropists with flirty tendencies:
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness (BCA) month, ta•ta•toos is teaming up with charities across the country in support against the number two threat to women’s health. Thirty percent of proceeds from each “Think Pink” ta•ta•too purchased online during the month of October will be donated to raising money to help find a cure for breast cancer. This greeting was created specifically for BCA month.
Treated like a personal greeting card, ta•ta•toos are temporary tattoos, worn on your “ta•tas,” that relay sentiments in a fun, intimate and unique way. With collections covering a multitude of occasions, ta•ta•toos send a message that may be temporary fun, but will undeniably create permanent memories.
Show your support and raise awareness with a little help from ta•ta•toos, be an advocate in style and wear your heart on your “ta-ta’s” instead of your sleeve.
- Miami Design District Updates
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!
- Another H&M Opens in Miami
- Shop for a Good Cause
- Miami Fashion Week 2014 begins Thursday
- Miami Shopping Events & News: May 7-9
- Victoria's Secret PINK to Open First Miami Stand-alone Store
- Miami Fashion Events & News: April 21 to 28