Think Pink Ta•ta•toos!
Thirty percent of proceeds from each “Think Pink” ta•ta•too purchased online during the month of October will be donated to breast cancer research.
Attention all philanthropists with flirty tendencies:
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness (BCA) month, ta•ta•toos is teaming up with charities across the country in support against the number two threat to women’s health. Thirty percent of proceeds from each “Think Pink” ta•ta•too purchased online during the month of October will be donated to raising money to help find a cure for breast cancer. This greeting was created specifically for BCA month.
Treated like a personal greeting card, ta•ta•toos are temporary tattoos, worn on your “ta•tas,” that relay sentiments in a fun, intimate and unique way. With collections covering a multitude of occasions, ta•ta•toos send a message that may be temporary fun, but will undeniably create permanent memories.
Show your support and raise awareness with a little help from ta•ta•toos, be an advocate in style and wear your heart on your “ta-ta’s” instead of your sleeve.
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art