Think Like A Man Too red carpet
Premiere in South Beach
Really, who needs L.A. anyway? We had a lot of glitz and glam Tuesday night at the premiere for Think Like A Man Too at Regal South Beach. Two stars of the sequel to the smash hit, Michael Ealy and LaLa Anthony, walked the red carpet and then did a quick presentation for attendees of the screening. Also there was producer Will Packer (Ride Along, About Last Night) with his two daughters.
The movie follows the cast to Las Vegas for a bachelor party that's about as crazy as that one in The Hangover, because the ladies are along as well.
Gambling, hijinks, involuntary drug taking, jail, strippers. Yep, not lacking for much. We can't imagine what they'd think up next for No. 3, if there is one.
On Our Radar
- Attend a Miami Vice discussion
- The Music of Miami Vice
- Miami Vice Quiz
- Which Miami Vice Detective Are You?
- Miami Vice Revisited - An Interactive Map
- Two local sisters compete on Amazing Race
- Talking to Bernice, 'South Beach Tow' fan favorite
- Celebrity spotting: NFL player and beauty queen
- Chris Bosh gets second mortgage on his house
- Breakout Boca singer Ariana Grande heading to AAA