Think Like A Man Too red carpet
Premiere in South Beach
Really, who needs L.A. anyway? We had a lot of glitz and glam Tuesday night at the premiere for Think Like A Man Too at Regal South Beach. Two stars of the sequel to the smash hit, Michael Ealy and LaLa Anthony, walked the red carpet and then did a quick presentation for attendees of the screening. Also there was producer Will Packer (Ride Along, About Last Night) with his two daughters.
The movie follows the cast to Las Vegas for a bachelor party that's about as crazy as that one in The Hangover, because the ladies are along as well.
Gambling, hijinks, involuntary drug taking, jail, strippers. Yep, not lacking for much. We can't imagine what they'd think up next for No. 3, if there is one.
On Our Radar
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet
- Local swimwear line Kai Lani featured at Funkshion Swim Week
- Talking to wedding singer who did duet with Jon Bon Jovi