Think Like A Man Too red carpet
Premiere in South Beach
Really, who needs L.A. anyway? We had a lot of glitz and glam Tuesday night at the premiere for Think Like A Man Too at Regal South Beach. Two stars of the sequel to the smash hit, Michael Ealy and LaLa Anthony, walked the red carpet and then did a quick presentation for attendees of the screening. Also there was producer Will Packer (Ride Along, About Last Night) with his two daughters.
The movie follows the cast to Las Vegas for a bachelor party that's about as crazy as that one in The Hangover, because the ladies are along as well.
Gambling, hijinks, involuntary drug taking, jail, strippers. Yep, not lacking for much. We can't imagine what they'd think up next for No. 3, if there is one.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges