Think Like A Man Too red carpet
Premiere in South Beach
Really, who needs L.A. anyway? We had a lot of glitz and glam Tuesday night at the premiere for Think Like A Man Too at Regal South Beach. Two stars of the sequel to the smash hit, Michael Ealy and LaLa Anthony, walked the red carpet and then did a quick presentation for attendees of the screening. Also there was producer Will Packer (Ride Along, About Last Night) with his two daughters.
The movie follows the cast to Las Vegas for a bachelor party that's about as crazy as that one in The Hangover, because the ladies are along as well.
Gambling, hijinks, involuntary drug taking, jail, strippers. Yep, not lacking for much. We can't imagine what they'd think up next for No. 3, if there is one.
On Our Radar
- Arms closed shut? Scott Stapp's wife files for divorce
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy
- Jersey Belle star Jaime Sullivan in Miami