Think Like A Man Too red carpet
Premiere in South Beach
Really, who needs L.A. anyway? We had a lot of glitz and glam Tuesday night at the premiere for Think Like A Man Too at Regal South Beach. Two stars of the sequel to the smash hit, Michael Ealy and LaLa Anthony, walked the red carpet and then did a quick presentation for attendees of the screening. Also there was producer Will Packer (Ride Along, About Last Night) with his two daughters.
The movie follows the cast to Las Vegas for a bachelor party that's about as crazy as that one in The Hangover, because the ladies are along as well.
Gambling, hijinks, involuntary drug taking, jail, strippers. Yep, not lacking for much. We can't imagine what they'd think up next for No. 3, if there is one.
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex