TOP PICKS FOR FAMILY FUN | NOV 3-9
- Tuesday is a teacher planning day – book a day of camp to entertain the munchkins
- Do something extra special with your little one Monday morning
- Treat car lovers to a trip through the Miami International Auto Show
- Feast on food truck Fridays in Palmetto Bay
- Score a date night via a parent’s night out drop off in Wynwood
FIND FREEBIE FUN
- Nurture creativity with a munchkin-friendly construction workshop
- Browse schools & mingle with parents at BKB Moms School Fair (RSVP suggested, click here)
- Explore books, crafts, history & community spirit at Family Day on Aragon
- Treat the munchkins to live music with the Rise of the Titans Family Fest at Arsht Center
- Help pre-teens learn about their changing bodies with a free workshop at Baptist Hospital
EXPLORE NATURE WITH YOUR MUNCHKINS
Miami is chock-full of ways to teach our kids about nature, gardening, healthy living and taking care of our planet. Check out four of our favorite ways to go green with the munchkins in Miami. Hint: there are campfires & garden treats involved!
ENJOY DESPICABLE ME 2 WITH THE MINIONS AT PINECREST GARDENS
Friday is movie night! Bring the munchkins to Pinecrest Gardens for a flashlight tour & screening of Despicable Me 2. The show starts at 8pm and the 15-minute tours are offered at 7:30 and 7:45. Enjoy full theater amenities & the magic of outdoor theater! Tickets are just $5 – click here to get all the details.