Break out the candy corn – Halloween 2012 is days away. Munchkin Fun has pooled together all you need for a happy, healthy, munchkin-friendly Halloween. Get ghoulish at these community events.
- Have a frightfully good time at The Falls’ Kidgits Spooktacular Oct 27 from 2-4pm. Give your costume a test run for themed arts & crafts, a Dracula stilt walker, live entertainment and a free trick-or-treat bag. 8888 SW 136 St, Kendall; 305-255-4571
- Jungle Island invites all princesses, goblins and superheroes to its Halloween Spooktacular Oct 27-28 from noon-5pm. Invest $5 per child with a paying adult and enjoy costume contests, animal shows and games. 1111 Parrot Jungle Trail, Miami; 305-400-7000
- Celebrate Halloween in style at MiChiMu’s Halloween Celebration October 28 from noon-5pm. Come in costume for trick ot treating, Mad Science, Halloween crafts and games. 980 MacArthury Cswy, Miami; 305-373-5437
- Get celestial at Miami Science Museum’s AstroJam. Conduct experiments, observe the night sky, make your own constellation and design jewelry with ultraviolet beads Oct 26-27. 3280 S Miami Ave, Coconut Grove; 305-646-4200
- Treat your munchkins to the ultimate Gables Halloween party at Peek-a-Boo Boutique’s Halloween Peeka-Palooza. Activities include Halloween nail painting, treats, games, trick or treating and $10 5-minute mini photoshoots (includes one 5×7 print) on Oct 31 from 4-7pm. 1911 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Coral Gables; 305-603-8995
Looking for more? Click here for over 45 more family-friendly Halloween events. Happy Halloween!