Break out the video camera and win a win a free ticket to the 2010 Winter Party Festival. The peeps at winterparty.com need you’re help in spreading the word about this year’s Winter Party Festival.
The Festival that raises money for organizations working to make the lives of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people better. The funds raised at Winter Party help real people in real time.
Here’s how the contest works (the guidelines):
- 1. You create an original video — no more than 2 minutes in length — promoting the 2010 Winter Party Festival. The video must communicate the following: a. The Date: 2010 Winter Party Festival in Miami Beach, Florida, March 3-8 b. Reasons for attending the Beach Party (see our Web site schedule of events for more information) c. Winter Party makes a difference in people’s lives d. FUN! e. That the Festival is produced by the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (see our Web site: http://www.thetaskforce.org for information about the Task Force) f. A link to the Festival Web site: http://www.winterparty.com
- 2. Read the rules (don’t be intimated by the rules, it’s pretty basic stuff!)
- 3. Upload your video to Youtube
- 4. Send a link to your video, along with your full name, daytime contact number, home address and e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, type in “WPF Youtube Contest Submission.”
Prizes will be announced on or about February 19, 2010
Prizes will be awarded based on the guidelines above. Votes by others on YouTube will be considered. The Festival will have a panel of judges making the final decision on which videos do the best job of communicating the who, what and why of Winter Party Festival.
- First Prize: 2010 Winter Party Festival Platinum
- Pass Second Prize: 2010 Winter Party Festival Gold Pass
- Third Prize: 2010 Winter Party Festival Climax Pass
- Most Original Video: 2010 Beach Party VIP Ticket
- Funniest: 2010 Beach Party VIP Ticket
- Viewer’s Favorite: 2010 Beach Party VIP Ticket 7. Honorable Mention: Kiehl’s Gift Bag
If you have questions, please contact Leandro Seguro at email@example.com.