TOP PICKS FOR FAMILY FUN | MAR 23-27
- Book a day (or five!) of camp via our 2015 Spring Break Guide
- Treat the kids to rides, games & fair eats at The Youth Fair
- Get sporty at Kids Day at The Miami Open Tennis Tournament
- Nurture a green thumb with a munchkin gardening club in North Miami
- Rock out at a Miami Beach Food Truck & Music Fest
FIND FREEBIE FUN
- Check out a free kids yoga class in South Miami
- Treat the kids to storytelling, music & art in North Dade
- Get creative at IDEA at the Bass Family Day
- Check out stories, an animal show & crafts at Mall of the Americas
HOP TO IT: THE 2015 EASTER GUIDE
Bunnies, egg hunts & photo-opps await! Don’t miss a minute of fun – check out the the 2015 Easter Guide, presented by the Mall of the Americas. Click here for all the details.
DON’T MISS PINECREST GARDENS’ EGGSTRAVAGANZA
Join the biggest & best egg hunt in town! Treat your family to over 50,000 eggs, prizes, face painting, balloon art, music, arts & crafts, storytelling, a wildlife show & a petting zoo. The fun runs Mar 28 from 10am-5pm and tickets are just $5 in advance or $7 at the door. Click here to get more info & buy tickets.