By Munchkin Fun, Miami Kid’s Calendar
Welcome to Munchkin Fun’s guide to summer fun! We’re got a slew of actvities & events to keep families cool, happy & entertained this summer. Sign up for our newsletter for weekly picks delivered to your inbox & sign your little one up for classes & camps at our sister site.
Dive into outdoor fun at these local splash pads & water parks…
- Flamingo Park. Get wet & wild at this neighborhood South Beach park.
- Grapeland Water Park. Dive into this colorful water park outfitted with two pools & slides, a winding river and a special toddler area.
- Pinecrest Gardens. Splash among the banyan trees at Pinecrest Garden’s Splash ‘N Play area.
- South Pointe Park. Arguably the best splash pad view in Miami. Let the munchkins run wild while you wave to the cruises setting sail.
- Venetian Pool. Kids three and up can get wet at the only swimming pool registered in the National Register of Historic Places.
- Village Green. 9.5 acres of open fields, a community bandstand, pavilions, tot lot and a splash fountain.
- Zoo Miami. Kids (and overheated parents) will love splashing around in two areas – one by the Monkey Meadow and the other by the Children’s Zoo.