By Solange Reyner
Red wine and meat. Yum. The two will be paired this Wednesday, October 14th, at Au Pied de Cochon in Miami Beach at 7 p.m.. The French brasserie is teaming up with Sonoma County’s Kamen Winery to serve you some of the most distinguished, and rare, reds in the country.
The price is $110, but the menu is probably worth it. Here’s what’s planned:
– 2008 Qupe Chardonnay with hors d’oeuvres
– 2005 Kamen Kashmir with Charcuterie
– 2005 Kyman Syrah with a roasted rack of lamb and creamy polenta
– 2005 Kamen Cabernet Sauvignon with Braised Veal Cheeks, glazed carrots and caramelized onions
– 2006 Kamen Cabernet Sauvignon with French cheeses and Petit Fours.
Reserve your seat at a table quickly – the dinner is limited to 28 guests.