TOPSHOP and TOPMAN officially opened their doors today at Nordstrom in Dadeland Mall. Miami Chic was there to scope out the style scene and of course, the merchandise which is a mish mash of hipster threads and the current “it” top trends beloved by fashionistas globally. TOPSHOP is located on the second floor of Nordstrom near the BP section while TOPMAN is on the first floor.
Here’s 10 things to know
1.The stud trend is on everything from clutches to denim and camo jackets as well as tops here.
2. If you like NastyGal.com, you’ll love the permanent pop up shop.
3. One customer came in and bought one of each. (We wish we were her)
4. The grand opening party is from 6 to 9 PM Saturday, September 15 with DJ Jessica Who
5. There’s peplum skirts, leather shorts and jackets and beaded tops with British flair.
6. You can’t think twice about buying an item as the store manager said they don’t replenish the inventory. Once it sells out it’s gone forever.
7. It’s the only store in Florida, but you can shop online too.
8. TOPMAN has bookbags, blazers and one-of-kind limited edition polos.
9. A few excited hipster highschoolers were caught skipping school today to shop the racks.
10. Bring your credit card and get ready to take on an extra job.