Things To Do At The Four Seasons Hotel Miami This Saturday
The Four Seasons hosts a variety of events on Saturday catering to the yogi, the fashionista, the gourmet, and the pool-goer
In case you haven’t made plans yet this Saturday, the Four Seasons Hotel Miami (1435 Brickell Ave., Miami; 305-381-3190) in Brickell has a few ideas. Whether you’re a yogi, a foodie, a fashionista, or you just want to get some rays at the only pool on Brickell Ave. to receive sun from dawn to dusk, they’ve got you covered.
Rise and shine for poolside yoga at 10 am with Miami’s Ashtanga master Kino MacGregor, founder of the Miami Life Center. A true guru, MacGregor’s new book “The Power of Ashtanga Yoga: Developing a Practice That Will Bring You Strength, Flexibility and Inner Peace” (Shambhala Publications Inc., 2013) was just released, and it’s yours with the price of the $25 class. Post-Namaste, MacGregor will sign her books, and The Four Seasons invites you to extend your zen with a free day pass to the pool.
Local jewelry designer Maria Paola will set up her wares for a one-of-a-kind pop-up shopping experience from 10 am to 2 pm. Known for her trendy, statement bracelets, scoop up a chunky gold chain, skull charms, or a bejeweled “love” bracelet.
For those looking to spice up their Thai recipe repertoire, executive chef Aaron Brooks and his team present their monthly interactive cooking class from 2 pm to 4 pm. The hands-on experience is capped at 18 participants, and includes a welcome cocktail, wine, beer, a gift bag, and of course, a delicious meal—plus mad cooking skills. The class is $95 per person and you can reserve your spot here.
Make a day of it, and attend all three events, or just soak up the sun at their new Golden Hours pool party from noon to 6 pm with a DJ and drink specials. Admission is $25 for non-hotel guests.
For more information and to book any of these events, call 305-381-3037.
- Ultimate Guide to Fitness & Wellness at Miami Hotels
- Elevate your game at the best Miami rooftop bars
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Miami Right Now
- Spend the night in one of Miami's poshest penthouses
- 7 Family Friendly Things to Do in Orlando That Are Not Disney
- 9 Best South Beach Budget Hotels
- How to unwind this summer on Florida's other coast, in Naples
- Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Yoga in Miami
- Where to Eat Lunch in Midtown Right Now
- Sex appeal & humor soar in Faena's 'C'est Rouge!' Cabaret