Things To Do At The Four Seasons Hotel Miami This Saturday
The Four Seasons hosts a variety of events on Saturday catering to the yogi, the fashionista, the gourmet, and the pool-goer
In case you haven’t made plans yet this Saturday, the Four Seasons Hotel Miami (1435 Brickell Ave., Miami; 305-381-3190) in Brickell has a few ideas. Whether you’re a yogi, a foodie, a fashionista, or you just want to get some rays at the only pool on Brickell Ave. to receive sun from dawn to dusk, they’ve got you covered.
Rise and shine for poolside yoga at 10 am with Miami’s Ashtanga master Kino MacGregor, founder of the Miami Life Center. A true guru, MacGregor’s new book “The Power of Ashtanga Yoga: Developing a Practice That Will Bring You Strength, Flexibility and Inner Peace” (Shambhala Publications Inc., 2013) was just released, and it’s yours with the price of the $25 class. Post-Namaste, MacGregor will sign her books, and The Four Seasons invites you to extend your zen with a free day pass to the pool.
Local jewelry designer Maria Paola will set up her wares for a one-of-a-kind pop-up shopping experience from 10 am to 2 pm. Known for her trendy, statement bracelets, scoop up a chunky gold chain, skull charms, or a bejeweled “love” bracelet.
For those looking to spice up their Thai recipe repertoire, executive chef Aaron Brooks and his team present their monthly interactive cooking class from 2 pm to 4 pm. The hands-on experience is capped at 18 participants, and includes a welcome cocktail, wine, beer, a gift bag, and of course, a delicious meal—plus mad cooking skills. The class is $95 per person and you can reserve your spot here.
Make a day of it, and attend all three events, or just soak up the sun at their new Golden Hours pool party from noon to 6 pm with a DJ and drink specials. Admission is $25 for non-hotel guests.
For more information and to book any of these events, call 305-381-3037.
- SLS Brickell to open with Boy George at splashy party
- Get Lei'd at Campton Yard with 'Supermensch' Shep Gordon
- Cheers to four years of LDV Hospitality at Gale South Beach
- World Traveler (& Foodie) Guide to Miami Book Fair
- If you like these Miami hotels, you’ll love their new sister properties in desirable destinations
- A No Nonsense Guide to Doing South Beach like a Local
- Hotel Week NYC offers rooms as low as $100 in January
- Aloft Hotels: Dadeland in, South Beach out and more on the horizon
- 16 Things You Probably Didn't Know About the Delano on its 21st Birthday
- Take an exclusive tour through the design elements of the iconic Delano Hotel