They're back: Bad Girls Club Miami
Still not good
Summer doldrums. What are those? Oxygen takes on South Beach once again with the premiere of “Bad Girls Club” Miami 8 p.m. August 13. These seven ladies are sure to bring their unique brand of fun and fiery drama to the city’s hotspots and into the mansion. Leading up to the premiere, fan favorite Bad Girls Natalie Nunn (season four and current “Bad Girls All Star Battle” competitor) and Camilla Pointdexter (season eight) host an over-the-top hour-long casting special introducing each of the Miami-bound Bad Girls and the girls who didn’t make the cut in “BGC: Makin’ it to the Mansion,” on August 6.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails