They're back: Bad Girls Club Miami
Still not good
Summer doldrums. What are those? Oxygen takes on South Beach once again with the premiere of “Bad Girls Club” Miami 8 p.m. August 13. These seven ladies are sure to bring their unique brand of fun and fiery drama to the city’s hotspots and into the mansion. Leading up to the premiere, fan favorite Bad Girls Natalie Nunn (season four and current “Bad Girls All Star Battle” competitor) and Camilla Pointdexter (season eight) host an over-the-top hour-long casting special introducing each of the Miami-bound Bad Girls and the girls who didn’t make the cut in “BGC: Makin’ it to the Mansion,” on August 6.
On Our Radar
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood