They have taken George St-Pierre
The victim has been chosen, MMA Superstar George St-Pierre has been taken hostage. To set him free they are requesting your punching bags and gloves at Mokai Lounge!
It’s Monday, the victim has been chosen, MMA Superstar George St-Pierre has been taken hostage. The King of the Octagon is in captivity, to set him free they are requesting your punching bags and gloves. Spar it out with the kidnappers while you dance to music by DJ’s Ross One, Konflikt, Sub Zero, and Rascal at Mokai for another edition of Ransom Mondays. Doors open at 11pm, don’t be late or there could be serious repercussions.
Poor George St-Pierre (aka GSP), he doesn’t know what trouble he has in store; however, I’m sure he’s going to have a blast dancing with some of the hottest fashionistas and socialites in town while being held hostage. Every Monday I try and stay away, but I can’t, I love the music, the people, the fun-loving, carefree vibe, it’s like a hang out for all the locals. The party crew that just can’t seem to stop dancing, letting loose, being free, and tonight DJ Ross One is making his return to the decks, the energy is going to be electric. Escape the ordinary; rock it out, save GSP tonight at Mokai!
- Velvet Underground: Slap & Tickle pops up underground at FDR and Ball & Chain throws first La Pachanga party
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 12 - 14
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Complimentary wine for women at (petit) Miami and Cat Shell performs at the W South Beach
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 5 - 7
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Velvet Underground: Dine in style with chef Aaron Dreilinger and Brick House launches throwback dance party series