They have taken George St-Pierre
The victim has been chosen, MMA Superstar George St-Pierre has been taken hostage. To set him free they are requesting your punching bags and gloves at Mokai Lounge!
It’s Monday, the victim has been chosen, MMA Superstar George St-Pierre has been taken hostage. The King of the Octagon is in captivity, to set him free they are requesting your punching bags and gloves. Spar it out with the kidnappers while you dance to music by DJ’s Ross One, Konflikt, Sub Zero, and Rascal at Mokai for another edition of Ransom Mondays. Doors open at 11pm, don’t be late or there could be serious repercussions.
Poor George St-Pierre (aka GSP), he doesn’t know what trouble he has in store; however, I’m sure he’s going to have a blast dancing with some of the hottest fashionistas and socialites in town while being held hostage. Every Monday I try and stay away, but I can’t, I love the music, the people, the fun-loving, carefree vibe, it’s like a hang out for all the locals. The party crew that just can’t seem to stop dancing, letting loose, being free, and tonight DJ Ross One is making his return to the decks, the energy is going to be electric. Escape the ordinary; rock it out, save GSP tonight at Mokai!
- 13 things you can't miss this President's Day Weekend - Feb. 12-14
- Free Whiskey, rooftop revelry & parties for those who love and couldn't care less about the Super Bowl
- Things to do this weekend in Miami - Jan. 29-31
- Naughty By Nature at LIV, Fashion on Film at Bal Harbour, The Art of Rum and Spam
- Miami Latin Nightclubs
- Happy hours, Pink Floyd yoga, Trick Daddy, jazz & Nu Deco
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- Life in Color returns to Miami with Jack U, Zeds Dead, Steve Aoki and more
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke
- Miami Heat after party, EPIC new happy hours, Life in Color & Wine & Reggae in Wynwood