They have taken George St-Pierre
The victim has been chosen, MMA Superstar George St-Pierre has been taken hostage. To set him free they are requesting your punching bags and gloves at Mokai Lounge!
It’s Monday, the victim has been chosen, MMA Superstar George St-Pierre has been taken hostage. The King of the Octagon is in captivity, to set him free they are requesting your punching bags and gloves. Spar it out with the kidnappers while you dance to music by DJ’s Ross One, Konflikt, Sub Zero, and Rascal at Mokai for another edition of Ransom Mondays. Doors open at 11pm, don’t be late or there could be serious repercussions.
Poor George St-Pierre (aka GSP), he doesn’t know what trouble he has in store; however, I’m sure he’s going to have a blast dancing with some of the hottest fashionistas and socialites in town while being held hostage. Every Monday I try and stay away, but I can’t, I love the music, the people, the fun-loving, carefree vibe, it’s like a hang out for all the locals. The party crew that just can’t seem to stop dancing, letting loose, being free, and tonight DJ Ross One is making his return to the decks, the energy is going to be electric. Escape the ordinary; rock it out, save GSP tonight at Mokai!
235 23rd Street
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- 11 events in Miami to put on your weekend agenda - Aug. 26-28
- 11 can't-miss events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp
- 5 places to turn up on the cheap this weekend
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - Aug. 12-14
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 5-7
- Free Hatuey Style Cuban beer at this monthly series
- Discover the Miami.com Summer Wine List for 2016
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day