Knotty by nature? Hit TheSpaAtDavidBartonGym at Gansevoort South.
Knotty by nature? Hit TheSpaAtDavidBartonGym.
Decompress during Spa Month at DavidBartonGym's exclusive spa oasis and choose from two cutting-edge treatments, the Kinks Massage/Groundwork Foot Treatment or the Oxygen Mask Infusion Facial/Peel Away Hydration Treatment.
The 411? Kinks/Groundwork offers relief for even the most stubborn tension from head to toe. It's a deep neuromuscular tissue massage with an added peppermint foot massage to perk up rough peds.
The Oxygen Infusion/Peel Away, on the other hand, is a true treat for dried-out summer skin. A gentle exfoliation and ultrasonic oxygen infusion diminishes unevenness, reduces lines and wrinkles and re-hydrates skin.
The bottom dollar? During Spa Month these invigorating procedures are just $99! Each treatment combination is handcrafted by David Barton to revive and re-energize for maximum results.
The cherry on top? Complete the body rejuvenation with David's special added bonus with a three-day pass to his award-winning gym at Gansevoort South.
Available by appointment only through August 31, 2010. To schedule a Spa Month special treatment package, diall (305) 967-6789.
The Spa At David BartonGym
2337 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open