Knotty by nature? Hit TheSpaAtDavidBartonGym at Gansevoort South.
The Spa At David BartonGym
2337 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
Knotty by nature? Hit TheSpaAtDavidBartonGym.
Decompress during Spa Month at DavidBartonGym's exclusive spa oasis and choose from two cutting-edge treatments, the Kinks Massage/Groundwork Foot Treatment or the Oxygen Mask Infusion Facial/Peel Away Hydration Treatment.
The 411? Kinks/Groundwork offers relief for even the most stubborn tension from head to toe. It's a deep neuromuscular tissue massage with an added peppermint foot massage to perk up rough peds.
The Oxygen Infusion/Peel Away, on the other hand, is a true treat for dried-out summer skin. A gentle exfoliation and ultrasonic oxygen infusion diminishes unevenness, reduces lines and wrinkles and re-hydrates skin.
The bottom dollar? During Spa Month these invigorating procedures are just $99! Each treatment combination is handcrafted by David Barton to revive and re-energize for maximum results.
The cherry on top? Complete the body rejuvenation with David's special added bonus with a three-day pass to his award-winning gym at Gansevoort South.
Available by appointment only through August 31, 2010. To schedule a Spa Month special treatment package, diall (305) 967-6789.
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- More Reasons to Love Dadeland Mall
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van