There's still time to catch the Wienermobile
Anggie Dogg and fellow Hotdogger Deli Eliot are driving cross-country with the world famous Oscar Mayer Wienermobile vehicle. They're celebrating the 25th anniversary of the Wienermobile vehicle’s Hotdogger tradition. They'll be spreading smiles and "meating" people in South Florida. Visitors to the Wienermobile will be able to take pictures, play fun games, and receive collectible Wiener Whistles at the events. Next stops: Friday, 10am-1pm 8400 Coral Way; then 2pm-5pm 8651 NW 13th Ter., in Doral. On Saturday the gang will be at FIU from 3:30-5:30 p.m., 11200 SW 8 Street.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love