There's still time to catch the Wienermobile
Anggie Dogg and fellow Hotdogger Deli Eliot are driving cross-country with the world famous Oscar Mayer Wienermobile vehicle. They're celebrating the 25th anniversary of the Wienermobile vehicle’s Hotdogger tradition. They'll be spreading smiles and "meating" people in South Florida. Visitors to the Wienermobile will be able to take pictures, play fun games, and receive collectible Wiener Whistles at the events. Next stops: Friday, 10am-1pm 8400 Coral Way; then 2pm-5pm 8651 NW 13th Ter., in Doral. On Saturday the gang will be at FIU from 3:30-5:30 p.m., 11200 SW 8 Street.
On Our Radar
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest