There’s a “Situation” going on at LIV
Mike "THE SITUATION" Sorrentino, hosts a special Spring Break event at LIV with sounds by DJ Anthony Pisano.
Babes, bikini’s, beaches, and Mike Sorrentino; there’s a “Situation” going on in South Beach. Spring Break keeps going strong in Miami and everyone is ready to have a little fun. LIV will kick off the week with a special spring break event hosted by Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino from MTV’s hit reality, drama filled series, the Jersey Shore. DJ Anthony Pisano will be dropping the best mix of hip-hop, rock, electro, and house to keep everyone dancing all night long. It starts at 11pm.
- Reflections from Miami Beach Nightlife Pioneers
- Above & Beyond play one-night only during Miami Music Week
- DJ “Little” Louie Vega plays the Funkified Poolside Get-Down Jam on Wednesday
- Spanish DJ Duo Chus and Ceballos play Ultra on Saturday
- Hardwell enjoying life atop the DJ world
- Things To Do In Miami This Weekend - March 27-29
- Winter Music madness, movies, and a selfless schlep for shoes!
- Quiz: How well do you know Miami Beach Nightlife?
- SiriusXM Music Lounge returns to W Hotel for exclusive DJ sets during Miami Music Week
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties