Aside from getting your mood enhanced from buying a new pair shades, you can also get your hair styled and blown out at the in-house Warren-Tricomi salon at Therapy.
The lowdown: Retail therapy takes on a new meaning with the recent opening of Therapy boutique in W South Beach.
How so? Aside from getting your mood enhanced from buying a new pair shades, you can also get your hair styled and blown out at the in-house Warren-Tricomi salon.
Consider the shop a trifecta of fashion, accessories and beauty.
Now that’s our kind of treatment.
The ‘hood: The boutique is on the main floor of the de rigueur W South Beach hotel with the shop’s entrance located outside next to Bliss.
The ambience: Sleek, airy and inviting. Floor-to-ceiling drapery, live orchids, white walls, white marble and dark wood floors, crystal chandeliers and modern rugs ooze a contemporary feel. The salon boasts six state-of-the-art styling stations and a color treatment room.
Highlights: In addition to inca and incagirl swim and resort collections, Therapy also carries Earnest Sewn, Genetic Denim, John Varvatos Collection for men, sunglasses by Chrome Hearts and accessories by Love Quotes. Other lines include Monroe, printed dresses by Australia’s Camilla, Nation LTD and Wild Fox for children. With glass museum cases prominently displayed throughout the accessories department, jewelry designers including Mizuki, Sydney Evan Jewelry and King Baby Studio are offered at price points ranging from $100 to $10,000.
The owner says: “We wanted to create a space where both locals and visitors could come to shop for their every need and get pampered in the process,” Therapy founder Stacy Josloff says.
Therapy at W South Beach
2201 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District