Indulge in complimentary hair styling sessions, cocktails, giveaways and tweets galore at the one-of-a-kind Valentine’s Day beauty tweetup at Wynwood's Junior & Hatter salon.
We all know that change is in the hair, not the air.
So the Junior & Hatter "My Theorie Valentine" Party is right up our alley. Duh!
Join Miami.com's own Maria Tettamanti and fellow Miami Fashion Bloggers Electric Blogarella and Princess Martha, as they host a one-of-a-kind Valentine's Day tweetup on Feb. 13 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at locally loved Junior & Hatter salon.
Guests can enjoy fabulous hairdos and some good old-fashioned tweeting. Also on hand? The event will feature complimentary hair styling by Junior & Hatter owners Andrea Battista and Mario Silvestri, two of Miami’s most sought after stylists, using Theorie’s Saga Collection, a line of meticulously crafted flat irons that celebrity hairstylists have been raving about since its launch last year.
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- More Reasons to Love Dadeland Mall
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van