Indulge in complimentary hair styling sessions, cocktails, giveaways and tweets galore at the one-of-a-kind Valentine’s Day beauty tweetup at Wynwood's Junior & Hatter salon.
We all know that change is in the hair, not the air.
So the Junior & Hatter "My Theorie Valentine" Party is right up our alley. Duh!
Join Miami.com's own Maria Tettamanti and fellow Miami Fashion Bloggers Electric Blogarella and Princess Martha, as they host a one-of-a-kind Valentine's Day tweetup on Feb. 13 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at locally loved Junior & Hatter salon.
Guests can enjoy fabulous hairdos and some good old-fashioned tweeting. Also on hand? The event will feature complimentary hair styling by Junior & Hatter owners Andrea Battista and Mario Silvestri, two of Miami’s most sought after stylists, using Theorie’s Saga Collection, a line of meticulously crafted flat irons that celebrity hairstylists have been raving about since its launch last year.
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills