The Winners Are . . .
We asked, you voted, and now we give you the winners of The Best Of South Florida.
As any vacationer knows, South Florida bubbles with “bests.” Check out any list of savvy hotels, stellar beaches, memorable meals, and South Florida's lodgings, attractions, restaurants will be there.
But nobody knows this place better than those of us who live here. Now we've created our own list: The Best of South Florida, chosen by the readers of Miami.com and The Miami Herald.
Last month, you voted for your favorites. Here are the top three vote-getters in each category, listed in order. To the winners, congratulations!
-- Fred Gonzalez, Miami.com editor
-- Jane Wooldridge, The Miami Herald travel editor
See and Do
- Bayfront Park hosts tree lighting event to kick off holiday season
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Holiday Week: Nov 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 20-22
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Some Miami Book Fair events of note (in a weekend of hundreds)
- Miami Book Fair, a literary cornucopia, kicks off
- Give Miami Day, Nov. 19, is a chance to support Miami charities
- 15 things to do with the kids this week: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 13-15