The Winners Are . . .
We asked, you voted, and now we give you the winners of The Best Of South Florida.
As any vacationer knows, South Florida bubbles with “bests.” Check out any list of savvy hotels, stellar beaches, memorable meals, and South Florida's lodgings, attractions, restaurants will be there.
But nobody knows this place better than those of us who live here. Now we've created our own list: The Best of South Florida, chosen by the readers of Miami.com and The Miami Herald.
Last month, you voted for your favorites. Here are the top three vote-getters in each category, listed in order. To the winners, congratulations!
-- Fred Gonzalez, Miami.com editor
-- Jane Wooldridge, The Miami Herald travel editor
See and Do
- Video: #HowTo Miami Beach
- Easter Eggstravaganzas, Free Yoga & Munchkin Gardening: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 23-29
- Miami Open expands entertainment options with top chefs, models and Olympians
- Billy Porter plays Colony Theater this weekend
- St. Patty’s Day Fun, Free Play, Spring Break Prep & Legos: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 16-22
- Photo exhibit at UM Art Gallery explores life on the Texas High Plains
- 13th Annual Orchid Festival arrives this weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - March 13-15
- Three Things You Cannot Miss at Calle Ocho on Sunday
- Three Things You Cannot Miss at Miami ePrix on Saturday