The Winners Are . . .
We asked, you voted, and now we give you the winners of The Best Of South Florida.
As any vacationer knows, South Florida bubbles with “bests.” Check out any list of savvy hotels, stellar beaches, memorable meals, and South Florida's lodgings, attractions, restaurants will be there.
But nobody knows this place better than those of us who live here. Now we've created our own list: The Best of South Florida, chosen by the readers of Miami.com and The Miami Herald.
Last month, you voted for your favorites. Here are the top three vote-getters in each category, listed in order. To the winners, congratulations!
-- Fred Gonzalez, Miami.com editor
-- Jane Wooldridge, The Miami Herald travel editor
See and Do
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Two generations of Latin music-makers gather in Miami for Red Bull Siempre Fresco
- Trick or treating, holiday crafts & The Lego Movie: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Casino Night event in Coral Gables benefits at-risk children
- Coral Gables Art Cinema hosts Miami International Children’s Film Festival
- 'Frida: Unmasked' explores the life of famed artist Frida Kahlo
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Oct. 10-12
- Miami Broward One Carnival heads south to a new venue in Miami