The Winners Are . . .
We asked, you voted, and now we give you the winners of The Best Of South Florida.
As any vacationer knows, South Florida bubbles with “bests.” Check out any list of savvy hotels, stellar beaches, memorable meals, and South Florida's lodgings, attractions, restaurants will be there.
But nobody knows this place better than those of us who live here. Now we've created our own list: The Best of South Florida, chosen by the readers of Miami.com and The Miami Herald.
Last month, you voted for your favorites. Here are the top three vote-getters in each category, listed in order. To the winners, congratulations!
-- Fred Gonzalez, Miami.com editor
-- Jane Wooldridge, The Miami Herald travel editor
See and Do
- Regent Cocktail Club in Miami Beach teams up with Bookleggers Mobile Library for cocktail night
- Frost Museum to hold its inaugural Science Art Cinema event
- Mad Cat’s ‘Lazy Fair’ at Miami Theater Center reunites partners in crime
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami Aug 24-30: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- PAMM Third Thursdays: Poplife Social featuring Million Young
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 21-23
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun Aug 17-23
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 14-16
- "Weird Al" Yankovic brings his masterful musical parody to South Florida
- 'Cirque du soleil: Varekai' heads to South Florida to weave a personal story with classic myth