The Winners Are . . .
We asked, you voted, and now we give you the winners of The Best Of South Florida.
As any vacationer knows, South Florida bubbles with “bests.” Check out any list of savvy hotels, stellar beaches, memorable meals, and South Florida's lodgings, attractions, restaurants will be there.
But nobody knows this place better than those of us who live here. Now we've created our own list: The Best of South Florida, chosen by the readers of Miami.com and The Miami Herald.
Last month, you voted for your favorites. Here are the top three vote-getters in each category, listed in order. To the winners, congratulations!
-- Fred Gonzalez, Miami.com editor
-- Jane Wooldridge, The Miami Herald travel editor
See and Do
- Filmgate Interactive festival spotlights experimental film and performance
- Miami Events - February 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 30-Feb. 1
- Marshmallows, free yoga, American Girl crafts & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Jan. 23-25
- South Florida theater season is heating up
- Fairchild's International Chocolate Festival returns
- ‘Late Night’ host Seth Meyers goes back to stand up roots in Miami
- Chocolate festivals, family gardening, American Girl & Home Depot: Top picks Jan 20-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 23-25