The Weekend Starts Tonight
$8 martinis and half-priced apps - the weekend starts tonight...
Friday is so close we can taste it - get the party started tonight. Brickell’s JB Kitchen & Bar launches its weekly happy hour with half off drinks & appetizers from 5-8pm. SoBe’s Sky Bar at the Shore Club ushers in the weekend with $8 martinis, specials on AGO’s brick oven pizzas and music by Oren Nizri from 9pm-2am.
JB Kitchen & Bar
1250 South Miami Ave, Miami
Sky Bar @ Shore Club
1901 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
- President Hello Kitty? She's giving away free cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week