The Weekend Starts Tonight
$8 martinis and half-priced apps - the weekend starts tonight...
Friday is so close we can taste it - get the party started tonight. Brickell’s JB Kitchen & Bar launches its weekly happy hour with half off drinks & appetizers from 5-8pm. SoBe’s Sky Bar at the Shore Club ushers in the weekend with $8 martinis, specials on AGO’s brick oven pizzas and music by Oren Nizri from 9pm-2am.
JB Kitchen & Bar
1250 South Miami Ave, Miami
Sky Bar @ Shore Club
1901 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef