The Swap Shop
Calling all greenies with clothes to spare: Celebrate Earth Day with the Miami Goin' Green mini-store at Bayfront Park this Saturday!
Miami Goin' Green
Bayfront Park, Miami
Calling all greenies with clothes to spare: Celebrate Earth Day with the Miami Goin' Green mini-store at Bayfront Park.
When? Saturday, April 24 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The gist? The mini-store A.K.A. drop-off spot allows people to recycle and reuse their clothes while helping disadvantaged women via Dress for Success. This charity provides women in need with professional attire for a job interview.
So give your closet a Spring cleaning, celebrate the 40th anniversary of Earth Day and assist at-risk women all at the same time.
Afterward, give yourself a pat on the back.
- Shop for a Cause
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Century 21 Coming to Sawgrass Mills
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Pumping It Up with Aquazzura's Edgardo Osorio
- Style Meets Social Good at Wine, Women & Shoes
- Finding Inspiration with Marchesa’s Keren Craig
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- Dsquared2 Opens in South Florida