The Swap Shop
Calling all greenies with clothes to spare: Celebrate Earth Day with the Miami Goin' Green mini-store at Bayfront Park this Saturday!
Miami Goin' Green
Bayfront Park, Miami
Calling all greenies with clothes to spare: Celebrate Earth Day with the Miami Goin' Green mini-store at Bayfront Park.
When? Saturday, April 24 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The gist? The mini-store A.K.A. drop-off spot allows people to recycle and reuse their clothes while helping disadvantaged women via Dress for Success. This charity provides women in need with professional attire for a job interview.
So give your closet a Spring cleaning, celebrate the 40th anniversary of Earth Day and assist at-risk women all at the same time.
Afterward, give yourself a pat on the back.
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Meet Veronica Beard Designers
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours
- Meet ALEXIS Designer
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Skin By Caleb McGrew
- Funkshion: Fashion Week Miami Beach Fall 2014
- Cotton’s 24 Hour Runway Show Returns to South Beach
- Russell Simmons Interview
- Sassy City Chicks and FREE Admission for You!