The Swap Shop
Calling all greenies with clothes to spare: Celebrate Earth Day with the Miami Goin' Green mini-store at Bayfront Park this Saturday!
Miami Goin' Green
Bayfront Park, Miami
Calling all greenies with clothes to spare: Celebrate Earth Day with the Miami Goin' Green mini-store at Bayfront Park.
When? Saturday, April 24 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The gist? The mini-store A.K.A. drop-off spot allows people to recycle and reuse their clothes while helping disadvantaged women via Dress for Success. This charity provides women in need with professional attire for a job interview.
So give your closet a Spring cleaning, celebrate the 40th anniversary of Earth Day and assist at-risk women all at the same time.
Afterward, give yourself a pat on the back.
- Rachel Zoe Interview
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- SoulCycle Opening In Miami
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Meet Veronica Beard Designers
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours