The Swap Shop
Calling all greenies with clothes to spare: Celebrate Earth Day with the Miami Goin' Green mini-store at Bayfront Park this Saturday!
Calling all greenies with clothes to spare: Celebrate Earth Day with the Miami Goin' Green mini-store at Bayfront Park.
When? Saturday, April 24 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The gist? The mini-store A.K.A. drop-off spot allows people to recycle and reuse their clothes while helping disadvantaged women via Dress for Success. This charity provides women in need with professional attire for a job interview.
So give your closet a Spring cleaning, celebrate the 40th anniversary of Earth Day and assist at-risk women all at the same time.
Afterward, give yourself a pat on the back.
Miami Goin' Green
Bayfront Park, Miami
- Nine places to shop in Coconut Grove that captures the neighborhood’s personality
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Coral Gables native and Miami-based designer Alexis Barbara Isaias shares her local musts.
- 5 More Reasons Shopping at The Falls in Miami Just Got More Fabulous
- Dolphin Mall Shopping Guide
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Dive Into Summer with Clinique's Pop-Up Truck
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- 6 Can’t Miss Miami Spa Month Retreats
- 5 Reasons Miami Spa Month is The Best