The Swap Shop
Calling all greenies with clothes to spare: Celebrate Earth Day with the Miami Goin' Green mini-store at Bayfront Park this Saturday!
Miami Goin' Green
Bayfront Park, Miami
Calling all greenies with clothes to spare: Celebrate Earth Day with the Miami Goin' Green mini-store at Bayfront Park.
When? Saturday, April 24 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The gist? The mini-store A.K.A. drop-off spot allows people to recycle and reuse their clothes while helping disadvantaged women via Dress for Success. This charity provides women in need with professional attire for a job interview.
So give your closet a Spring cleaning, celebrate the 40th anniversary of Earth Day and assist at-risk women all at the same time.
Afterward, give yourself a pat on the back.
- Roses & Dreams
- Miami Design District Updates
- How One Teen Turned Her Babysitting Money into a $250 Million Jewelry Business
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Miami Spa Month 2014
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- How to Look Good in Hot and Humid Weather
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!
- Organic Nail Salon Opens in Coral Gables
- Father's Day Gift Guide 2014