The Palms Pimp Pink Pedicures for Good Cause
The Palms Hotel & Spa offers pink packages to support breast cancer research.
The Palms Hotel & Spa
3025 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
“Piiink is the color of passion,” squirts Steven Tyler, wrapping his mouth around “pink” like a giant musical condom. Come on, Steven used to be hot, but I digress. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month this October, The Palms Hotel and Spa is offering special pink packages - 10 percent of the revenue of any pink manicure/pedicure (priced at $60) will benefit Aveda’s national charity partner, the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Plus, you get a complimentary glass of Mirabelle Brut Rosé.
- New Year, New Hotel Packages Across South Florida
- EDITION vs. Thompson—Which is the Hottest New Miami Beach Hotel?
- Inside the Newly Restored Shelborne Wyndham Grand
- 48 Hours in Aruba - Video
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Flash Sales
- RoomMate Hotels' CEO Enrique Sarasola on new BeMate apartment rental service
- Holiday Hotel Packages in Miami & Across Florida
- The Raleigh Hotel Presents Jazz Dinner Series
- The James Royal Palm Launches VIP Insider Program
- Grand Banks Oyster Bar draws diners to the Hudson River