The Palms Pimp Pink Pedicures for Good Cause
The Palms Hotel & Spa offers pink packages to support breast cancer research.
The Palms Hotel & Spa
3025 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
“Piiink is the color of passion,” squirts Steven Tyler, wrapping his mouth around “pink” like a giant musical condom. Come on, Steven used to be hot, but I digress. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month this October, The Palms Hotel and Spa is offering special pink packages - 10 percent of the revenue of any pink manicure/pedicure (priced at $60) will benefit Aveda’s national charity partner, the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Plus, you get a complimentary glass of Mirabelle Brut Rosé.
- The James Royal Palm Launches VIP Insider Program
- Miami Hotels Celebrate National Yoga Month
- Mayfair Hotel & Spa offers Miami Vices package
- Oasis Collections Offers Alternative to a Hotel in Miami & Latin America
- Endless Summer Hotel Packages For Labor Day & Beyond
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park
- First Look: Gale Suites at Kaskades to open in December
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Top Miami Hotels For Fitness
- Miami Summer Hotel Pool Guide