The Palms Pimp Pink Pedicures for Good Cause
The Palms Hotel & Spa offers pink packages to support breast cancer research.
The Palms Hotel & Spa
3025 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
“Piiink is the color of passion,” squirts Steven Tyler, wrapping his mouth around “pink” like a giant musical condom. Come on, Steven used to be hot, but I digress. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month this October, The Palms Hotel and Spa is offering special pink packages - 10 percent of the revenue of any pink manicure/pedicure (priced at $60) will benefit Aveda’s national charity partner, the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Plus, you get a complimentary glass of Mirabelle Brut Rosé.
- Four Seasons offers $132,000 golf vacation jet-setting from Miami to Costa Rica & West Indies
- How to step inside your favorite Baz Luhrmann movie at the new Faena Hotel Miami Beach
- Where do Miami's top hospitality pros want to travel in 2016?
- Alan Faena on life as an artistic expression, storytelling & his new Miami Beach hotel
- Miami hotel openings on the horizon for 2016
- Deck the halls with these holiday & winter hotel deals
- Inside The Hall South Beach, Joie de Vivre's first east coast property
- Aboard Norwegian Escape's maiden voyage
- Mark your calendars! Cyber Monday is Back
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release