The Palms Pimp Pink Pedicures for Good Cause
The Palms Hotel & Spa offers pink packages to support breast cancer research.
The Palms Hotel & Spa
3025 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
“Piiink is the color of passion,” squirts Steven Tyler, wrapping his mouth around “pink” like a giant musical condom. Come on, Steven used to be hot, but I digress. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month this October, The Palms Hotel and Spa is offering special pink packages - 10 percent of the revenue of any pink manicure/pedicure (priced at $60) will benefit Aveda’s national charity partner, the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Plus, you get a complimentary glass of Mirabelle Brut Rosé.
- The ‘new’ Islamorada - not your father’s key
- Circa 39 Hosts Vino & Vinyasa Friday Yoga Happy Hour
- Fontainebleau Celebrates Frank Sinatra's Centennial Birthday in Style
- Summer Fun 2015: A guide to what’s new at Disney World this summer
- Inside the new Hyatt Centric South Beach Miami
- AC Miami Beach Hotel opens with European-inspired hospitality
- Mark Your Calendar For June 21 & 22: CyberSummer Offers Deep Discounts on Travel
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Miami Hotels & Beyond
- Inside The New York EDITION & other new New York City attractions
- Locally Led Yoga Retreats Head to Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Tulum this Summer