The Palms Pimp Pink Pedicures for Good Cause
The Palms Hotel & Spa offers pink packages to support breast cancer research.
The Palms Hotel & Spa
3025 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
“Piiink is the color of passion,” squirts Steven Tyler, wrapping his mouth around “pink” like a giant musical condom. Come on, Steven used to be hot, but I digress. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month this October, The Palms Hotel and Spa is offering special pink packages - 10 percent of the revenue of any pink manicure/pedicure (priced at $60) will benefit Aveda’s national charity partner, the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Plus, you get a complimentary glass of Mirabelle Brut Rosé.
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- Where To Stay in Miami On Your Way To The World Cup in Brazil
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Hotels Across South Florida - New Deals Added!
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea
- Hotel Openings On The Horizon Across Miami
- The National Hotel Miami Beach Completes $12 Million Renovation
- Think Hotel Group Has Big Plans For Collins Park Neighborhood
- Acqualina Resort & Spa Partners with YOGiiZA To Offer Personalized Yoga, Health & Wellness
- The Setai Miami Beach Launches New Luxury Ocean Suites Collection