See the holiday fave, "The Nutcracker," performed by our city's very own this December 18th-23rd at the Adrienne Arsht Center.
1300 Biscayne Boulevard
By Solange Reyner
See the holiday fave, "The Nutcracker," performed by our city's very own this December 18th-23rd at the Adrienne Arsht Center. The Miami City Ballet is putting this performance on for the 20th season and it's sure to be a special one.
Well, it's certainly special enough to the performers - even though they've been through this number numerous times. (See our Behind the Scenes look at the Miami City Ballet vid for example.) Famed artistic director Edward Villella leads this troupe, which includes plenty of children from the MCB's school.
The folks at the Miami City Ballet have been prepping for this one for some time, including the seamstresses - most of the costumes are made at the in-house shop.
See and Do
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun June 1-7
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 29-31
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to kids programs and camps for the summer in Miami
- Feel the Force: Hurricanes and Other Hazards at the Frost Museum of Science
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 22-24
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week