See the holiday fave, "The Nutcracker," performed by our city's very own this December 18th-23rd at the Adrienne Arsht Center.
By Solange Reyner
See the holiday fave, "The Nutcracker," performed by our city's very own this December 18th-23rd at the Adrienne Arsht Center. The Miami City Ballet is putting this performance on for the 20th season and it's sure to be a special one.
Well, it's certainly special enough to the performers - even though they've been through this number numerous times. (See our Behind the Scenes look at the Miami City Ballet vid for example.) Famed artistic director Edward Villella leads this troupe, which includes plenty of children from the MCB's school.
The folks at the Miami City Ballet have been prepping for this one for some time, including the seamstresses - most of the costumes are made at the in-house shop.
1300 Biscayne Boulevard
See and Do
- 16 Culture Events in Miami to Keep You Socially Fit May 1 - 15
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- Country music and ocean conservation converge at Tortuga Music Festival