The News Lounge Spicy Lychee Martini
This spot in the MiMo district serves one spicy drink and an affordable happy hour.
Those seeking relaxation and good cocktails in the MiMo district need to look no further than The News Lounge located at 55th Street Station. Afternoon revelers can enjoy a 2-for-1 happy hour on house wines and well drinks and late night partiers can stop by for a game of pool and a delish cocktail such as the Spicy Lychee Martini. Not much time to go out this weekend? Try it at home and impress your friends.
Spicy Lychee Martini
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 1 1/4 ounces of Absolut Pepper
Add 1 1/4 ounces of Canton liqueur
Add 1 1/4 ounces of lychee juice
Add 1 drop of Tabasco
Serve into a chilled martini glass
Garnish with an edible flower
The Spicy Lychee Martini is around $12 at The News Lounge, 5580 NE 4th Court, Suite 4B & 5A, Miami; 305-758-9932
- Where Little Italy meets the quirky Grove
- Is this Miami Beach's most luxurious lobby bar?
- A little bit of Wynwood in Fort Lauderdale?
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar
- Celebrate National Rum Day all month long at Repour Bar
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp
- 5 cocktails to get you ready for National Melon Day
- Dolce Italian at the Gale South Beach brings Italian fare and flair
- Become an expert behind-the-bar at Regent Cocktail Club's mixology class
- Class up your party with a DIY Champagne Tower