The News Lounge Spicy Lychee Martini
This spot in the MiMo district serves one spicy drink and an affordable happy hour.
Those seeking relaxation and good cocktails in the MiMo district need to look no further than The News Lounge located at 55th Street Station. Afternoon revelers can enjoy a 2-for-1 happy hour on house wines and well drinks and late night partiers can stop by for a game of pool and a delish cocktail such as the Spicy Lychee Martini. Not much time to go out this weekend? Try it at home and impress your friends.
Spicy Lychee Martini
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 1 1/4 ounces of Absolut Pepper
Add 1 1/4 ounces of Canton liqueur
Add 1 1/4 ounces of lychee juice
Add 1 drop of Tabasco
Serve into a chilled martini glass
Garnish with an edible flower
The Spicy Lychee Martini is around $12 at The News Lounge, 5580 NE 4th Court, Suite 4B & 5A, Miami; 305-758-9932
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- Where to get a 24-karat gold infused margarita on National Tequila Day
- Where to bar hop on Miami Beach without leaving the hotel
- 5 New Bars in Miami You Must Visit this Weekend
- 5 way to get your drink on without breaking the bank this weekend