The Moss Brothers host Friday Night Lights at B.E.D
Miami’s own NFL Stars, brothers Santana Moss (Redskins) and Sinorice Moss (Giants) host a special edition of Friday Night Lights at Club B.E.D.
Miami’s own NFL Stars, brothers Santana Moss (Redskins) and Sinorice Moss (Giants) host a special edition of Friday Night Lights at Club B.E.D presented by 106th and Park’s Phil the Mayor and Deandre Bird. The Santana brothers are taking over and bringing some of their NFL friends to co-host the event. Party with NFL super stars Reggie Wayne (Colts), Kenny Phillips (Giants), Chad Simpson (Colts), Chad Johnson (Bengals), Bryant McKinnie(Vikings), Antrell Rolle (Cardinals), Mike Sims-Walker (Jaguars), Clinton Portis (Redskins), Ed Reed (Ravens), Antwan Barnes (Ravens), Jacoby Jones (Texans), and Steve Smith (Panthers) as Super Bowl mania continues to hit Miami. Advance tickets are available at Wanttickets.com for a price of $20. Doors open at 10pm. Ladies are in free until 11:30pm with RSVP. Get in the spirit of Super Bowl and see the Friday Night Lights!
929 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, Fl
For table reservations: email@example.com
- Five nightclubs for ages 18 and up
- Events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Post-Thanksgiving events in Miami this week - Nov. 25-27
- What to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 18-20
- DJ Paul van Dyk had to learn to walk again after falling from stage. Now, he's playing Miami
- Art Basel parties you can actually get into
- Don't miss these concerts, festivals and events in Miami this weekend - Nov. 11-13
- How to drop $500K on New Year’s Eve in Miami without even trying
- New club in Miami hosts grand opening with performance by Bomba Estéreo
- DJ Le Spam teams up with the New World Symphony for Pulse