The Moskova Affair
Wednesday, Oct. 7, Stolichnaya brings The Moskova Affair to LIV at the Fontainebleau from 10 p.m. - midnight. Experience the newest flavor from Stolichnaya Vodka, Gala Applik.
LIV at the Fontainebleau
4441 Collins Ave.
To RSVP Email: STOLIRSVP_MIAMI@MIRRORBALL.COM
Imagine the taste of sweet red apple, with a hint of citrus, finish off with the soft taste of orchid fruits and the softness of a pear and infuse it with the crisp taste of Russian Vodka. That's what you get when you taste the newest flavor of Stoli Vodka: Gala Applik. The newest addition to Stolichnaya spirits, Gala Applik hits Miami Wednesday, Oct. 7 and presents The Moskova Affair.
The Moskova Affair includes a sensational performance by the Vau de Vire Society, known for their avant-cabaret that’s a mix between Cirque du Soliel and Moulin Rouge. The event takes place at LIV at the Fontainebleau from 10 p.m. - midnight.
Come for a night of mystique and join the group of celebrities and socialites that have already been attracted to this temptuous spirit. Enjoy the different signature cocktails such as the Gala Temptress: one part Gala Applik, some lemon sour, a dash of Bitters, and a few mint leaves. Prepare to indulge yourself in The Moskova Affair.
RSVP information above.
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara
- Win VIP access for The Do-Over Miami on Sunday, August 9!
- Go Drink This: Bari
- Rok Brgr Block Party, Beverly Hills Cafe 2.0, Pisco Hour, Dive-In Movies
- Go Drink This: Mojito Illegal
- Drinkhouse Fire & Ice set to bring frosty fun to Miami nightlife
- The 10 Must-Have Cocktails in Miami this Summer
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Toscana Divino in Brickell
- Sunset Swim, Bacchanal at Bagatelle, see J Alvarez for free, beer & clay at the Wolfsonian & free Wapo Tacos!
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut