The Moskova Affair
Wednesday, Oct. 7, Stolichnaya brings The Moskova Affair to LIV at the Fontainebleau from 10 p.m. - midnight. Experience the newest flavor from Stolichnaya Vodka, Gala Applik.
LIV at the Fontainebleau
4441 Collins Ave.
To RSVP Email: STOLIRSVP_MIAMI@MIRRORBALL.COM
Imagine the taste of sweet red apple, with a hint of citrus, finish off with the soft taste of orchid fruits and the softness of a pear and infuse it with the crisp taste of Russian Vodka. That's what you get when you taste the newest flavor of Stoli Vodka: Gala Applik. The newest addition to Stolichnaya spirits, Gala Applik hits Miami Wednesday, Oct. 7 and presents The Moskova Affair.
The Moskova Affair includes a sensational performance by the Vau de Vire Society, known for their avant-cabaret that’s a mix between Cirque du Soliel and Moulin Rouge. The event takes place at LIV at the Fontainebleau from 10 p.m. - midnight.
Come for a night of mystique and join the group of celebrities and socialites that have already been attracted to this temptuous spirit. Enjoy the different signature cocktails such as the Gala Temptress: one part Gala Applik, some lemon sour, a dash of Bitters, and a few mint leaves. Prepare to indulge yourself in The Moskova Affair.
RSVP information above.
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way
- Death & Co alive & well in Miami, art before Basel, bargain beach club, Brazilian nights & pool pop-up
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Rock legends, beer, booze, an 80s prom & Greased Lightning, Charlie Brown
- Go Drink This: Positano
- Ball and Chain in Little Havana brings the Brazilian Girls to Miami
- Wynwood Art Auction, P.I.G. & funk 'n' jazz
- Go Drink This: Port of Call
- Sidebar opens in Little Havana, A Night in Monte Carlo (in Coral Gables), "Bette Midler" at the Cabaret and Full Mooning in Wynwood
- Miami duo launches high-tech InList app for nightlife experiences