The King Is Dead
Live music every Saturday and Sunday in Miami's Design District. For Free!
The King is Dead
10 NE 40th St
By Solange Reyner
The King is Dead is bringing live music to Miami - for free. Catch scores of local - and national - talent every Friday and Saturday at 9 p.m. at this supper club in the Design District, which is the nightlife component to its sister venue Grass Restaurant & Lounge. The King is Dead is open Thursday through Saturday from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m., and the music isn't the only luring aspect: the European decor, late night tasting menu, and cocktails served in goblets should bring you back for more.
Here's the lineup:
- March 5
- March 6
- March 12
- March 13
- March 19
- March 20
See and Do
- Opposites attract in New Theatre’s ‘Gospel According to Jerry’
- Monks from the Drepung Loseling Monastery bring sacred song, dance to Broward
- 'Book of Mormon' to hold $25 ticket lottery at Arsht
- Turkey trots, holiday parades & airport survival: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Thanksgiving week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Nov. 21-23
- Top events for the Miami Book Fair International
- Broward presents a revamped 'Phantom of the Opera'
- Marvel Universe LIVE! superheroes and villains invade South Florida this weekend
- Alliance Theatre Lab’s 'The Originals' presents solo shows
- FUNDarte’s ‘Writing in Sand’ looks at Miami’s migrant women