The King Is Dead
Live music every Saturday and Sunday in Miami's Design District. For Free!
The King is Dead
10 NE 40th St
By Solange Reyner
The King is Dead is bringing live music to Miami - for free. Catch scores of local - and national - talent every Friday and Saturday at 9 p.m. at this supper club in the Design District, which is the nightlife component to its sister venue Grass Restaurant & Lounge. The King is Dead is open Thursday through Saturday from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m., and the music isn't the only luring aspect: the European decor, late night tasting menu, and cocktails served in goblets should bring you back for more.
Here's the lineup:
- March 5
- March 6
- March 12
- March 13
- March 19
- March 20
See and Do
- YoungArts kicks off Outside the Box series with a show by musician Dave Eggar
- Carbonell winners take the stage at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Playwright Vanessa Garcia tackles identity in exile in her new play 'The Cuban Spring'
- Two generations of Latin music-makers gather in Miami for Red Bull Siempre Fresco
- Trick or treating, holiday crafts & The Lego Movie: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Casino Night event in Coral Gables benefits at-risk children
- The Beatles arrive at HistoryMiami