The King Is Dead
Live music every Saturday and Sunday in Miami's Design District. For Free!
By Solange Reyner
The King is Dead is bringing live music to Miami - for free. Catch scores of local - and national - talent every Friday and Saturday at 9 p.m. at this supper club in the Design District, which is the nightlife component to its sister venue Grass Restaurant & Lounge. The King is Dead is open Thursday through Saturday from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m., and the music isn't the only luring aspect: the European decor, late night tasting menu, and cocktails served in goblets should bring you back for more.
Here's the lineup:
- March 5
- March 6
- March 12
- March 13
- March 19
- March 20
The King is Dead
10 NE 40th St
See and Do
- 16 Culture Events in Miami to Keep You Socially Fit May 1 - 15
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- Country music and ocean conservation converge at Tortuga Music Festival