The King Is Dead
Live music every Saturday and Sunday in Miami's Design District. For Free!
The King is Dead
10 NE 40th St
By Solange Reyner
The King is Dead is bringing live music to Miami - for free. Catch scores of local - and national - talent every Friday and Saturday at 9 p.m. at this supper club in the Design District, which is the nightlife component to its sister venue Grass Restaurant & Lounge. The King is Dead is open Thursday through Saturday from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m., and the music isn't the only luring aspect: the European decor, late night tasting menu, and cocktails served in goblets should bring you back for more.
Here's the lineup:
- March 5
- March 6
- March 12
- March 13
- March 19
- March 20
See and Do
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'