The King Is Dead
Live music every Saturday and Sunday in Miami's Design District. For Free!
The King is Dead
10 NE 40th St
By Solange Reyner
The King is Dead is bringing live music to Miami - for free. Catch scores of local - and national - talent every Friday and Saturday at 9 p.m. at this supper club in the Design District, which is the nightlife component to its sister venue Grass Restaurant & Lounge. The King is Dead is open Thursday through Saturday from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m., and the music isn't the only luring aspect: the European decor, late night tasting menu, and cocktails served in goblets should bring you back for more.
Here's the lineup:
- March 5
- March 6
- March 12
- March 13
- March 19
- March 20
See and Do
- Accessible Art: Caribbean-centric exhibition by Haitian artist, Locust Projects wins first NEA grant, and is the Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale expanding?
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 16-21
- 'We Will Rock You' is a guilty pleasure for Queen fans
- Cheech and Chong perform this Sunday at the Hard Rock Live
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 13-15
- 'Making God Laugh' mines sobering truths
- Found Footage Festival keeps videotape alive
- ‘We Will Rock You’ is built on Queen’s flamboyant rock music
- Accessible Art: Art Basel sets attendance record, color in time and space with Carlos Cruz-Diez, and the Bakehouse Art Complex builds first public metal-casting foundry
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 9-14