The Fontainebleau’s Wine Fantasy
Let’s see if Wine Spectator’s Best of the Best can drop a $350 wine fantasy.
Going to Wine Spectator’s Best of the Best at the Fontainebleau tonight. I have high expectations. I’m a big Champagne girl, and according to the event write-up, bubbles will be the bootylicious back-drop. Yipppeee--I’ll get to try all the things I can’t afford, like Heavy D and The Boys--Drappier, Dom Ruinart, Delamotte and Dom Pérignon (I hope). Can’t wait to give you the low down. Are you going tonight? What’s your wine fantasy?
Fontainebleau Miami Beach, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-538-2000.
- Four Seasons offers $132,000 golf vacation jet-setting from Miami to Costa Rica & West Indies
- How to step inside your favorite Baz Luhrmann movie at the new Faena Hotel Miami Beach
- Where do Miami's top hospitality pros want to travel in 2016?
- Alan Faena on life as an artistic expression, storytelling & his new Miami Beach hotel
- Miami hotel openings on the horizon for 2016
- Deck the halls with these holiday & winter hotel deals
- Inside The Hall South Beach, Joie de Vivre's first east coast property
- Aboard Norwegian Escape's maiden voyage
- Mark your calendars! Cyber Monday is Back
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release