The Fontainebleau’s Wine Fantasy
Let’s see if Wine Spectator’s Best of the Best can drop a $350 wine fantasy.
Going to Wine Spectator’s Best of the Best at the Fontainebleau tonight. I have high expectations. I’m a big Champagne girl, and according to the event write-up, bubbles will be the bootylicious back-drop. Yipppeee--I’ll get to try all the things I can’t afford, like Heavy D and The Boys--Drappier, Dom Ruinart, Delamotte and Dom Pérignon (I hope). Can’t wait to give you the low down. Are you going tonight? What’s your wine fantasy?
Fontainebleau Miami Beach, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-538-2000.
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms
- JW Marriott Marquis Miami woos travelers with an "Artful Miami" package
- Viceroy Miami partners with Marchesa on a $500,000 destination wedding package