The Fontainebleau’s Wine Fantasy
Let’s see if Wine Spectator’s Best of the Best can drop a $350 wine fantasy.
Going to Wine Spectator’s Best of the Best at the Fontainebleau tonight. I have high expectations. I’m a big Champagne girl, and according to the event write-up, bubbles will be the bootylicious back-drop. Yipppeee--I’ll get to try all the things I can’t afford, like Heavy D and The Boys--Drappier, Dom Ruinart, Delamotte and Dom Pérignon (I hope). Can’t wait to give you the low down. Are you going tonight? What’s your wine fantasy?
Fontainebleau Miami Beach, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-538-2000.
- The Raleigh Launches Summer Pool Passes
- Aloft South Beach Announces Opening Date: May 28
- The Getaway: Puerto Rico
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Is 1 Hotel South Beach Really Ready to Open?
- Visiting the New Key West
- Celebrate Miami Beach's Centennial with $100 room rates & more hotel offers
- 3 Last Minute Ultra Music Festival Hotel Packages To Book Now
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla