The Fontainebleau’s Wine Fantasy
Let’s see if Wine Spectator’s Best of the Best can drop a $350 wine fantasy.
Going to Wine Spectator’s Best of the Best at the Fontainebleau tonight. I have high expectations. I’m a big Champagne girl, and according to the event write-up, bubbles will be the bootylicious back-drop. Yipppeee--I’ll get to try all the things I can’t afford, like Heavy D and The Boys--Drappier, Dom Ruinart, Delamotte and Dom Pérignon (I hope). Can’t wait to give you the low down. Are you going tonight? What’s your wine fantasy?
Fontainebleau Miami Beach, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-538-2000.
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- Where To Stay in Miami On Your Way To The World Cup in Brazil
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Hotels Across South Florida - New Deals Added!
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea
- Hotel Openings On The Horizon Across Miami
- The National Hotel Miami Beach Completes $12 Million Renovation
- Think Hotel Group Has Big Plans For Collins Park Neighborhood
- Acqualina Resort & Spa Partners with YOGiiZA To Offer Personalized Yoga, Health & Wellness
- The Setai Miami Beach Launches New Luxury Ocean Suites Collection