The Exile Experience
Emilio Estefan signs copies of The Exile Experience, a book detailing the journey of Cuban immigrants in the U.S.
Emilio Estefan Book Signing
Saturday, March 12, 2 p.m.
Books & Books
265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables
Record producer Emilio Estefan signs copies of The Exile Experience: Journey to Freedom, a groundbreaking historical
chronicle that celebrates the achievements of the Cuban community in the United States. The book is a richly illustrated hardcover written in both English and Spanish and features a foreword by written by Estefan. Book signing followed by Q & A session.
See and Do
- Flamenco legend Antonio Canales performs with 'Siudy Between Worlds' at the Arsht Center
- Disney's 'Worlds of Fantasy' skates into Miami
- Pigs Do Fly's 'Fifty Plus: A New Attitude' at Empire Stage brings a new batch of short plays
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos