The Exile Experience
Emilio Estefan signs copies of The Exile Experience, a book detailing the journey of Cuban immigrants in the U.S.
Emilio Estefan Book Signing
Saturday, March 12, 2 p.m.
Books & Books
265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables
Record producer Emilio Estefan signs copies of The Exile Experience: Journey to Freedom, a groundbreaking historical
chronicle that celebrates the achievements of the Cuban community in the United States. The book is a richly illustrated hardcover written in both English and Spanish and features a foreword by written by Estefan. Book signing followed by Q & A session.
See and Do
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 17-19
- Miami Science Museum hosts annual Galaxy Gala and Big Bang fundraiser
- Dennis Watkins brings magic back to the Arsht in ‘The Magnificents’
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates a decade of jokes
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 10-12
- Tortuga Festival returns to Fort Lauderdale with Kenny Chesney and more
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates one decade of jokes
- Top 5 things to do at Miami Beach Gay Pride
- Miami Riverday Festival celebrates the Miami River's storied past
- Miami’s Mad Cat causes ‘Earthquake’ at Comedy Fest