The Exile Experience
Emilio Estefan signs copies of The Exile Experience, a book detailing the journey of Cuban immigrants in the U.S.
Emilio Estefan Book Signing
Saturday, March 12, 2 p.m.
Books & Books
265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables
Record producer Emilio Estefan signs copies of The Exile Experience: Journey to Freedom, a groundbreaking historical
chronicle that celebrates the achievements of the Cuban community in the United States. The book is a richly illustrated hardcover written in both English and Spanish and features a foreword by written by Estefan. Book signing followed by Q & A session.
See and Do
- Bayfront Park hosts tree lighting event to kick off holiday season
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Holiday Week: Nov 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 20-22
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Some Miami Book Fair events of note (in a weekend of hundreds)
- Miami Book Fair, a literary cornucopia, kicks off
- Give Miami Day, Nov. 19, is a chance to support Miami charities
- 15 things to do with the kids this week: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 13-15