The Exile Experience
Emilio Estefan signs copies of The Exile Experience, a book detailing the journey of Cuban immigrants in the U.S.
Emilio Estefan Book Signing
Saturday, March 12, 2 p.m.
Books & Books
265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables
Record producer Emilio Estefan signs copies of The Exile Experience: Journey to Freedom, a groundbreaking historical
chronicle that celebrates the achievements of the Cuban community in the United States. The book is a richly illustrated hardcover written in both English and Spanish and features a foreword by written by Estefan. Book signing followed by Q & A session.
See and Do
- A Day Trip to the Florida Keys
- Vizcaya’s Secret Garden restored to its natural splendor
- Stories, school fun & Munchkin Fun's 10 top picks for this week
- Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival arrives Oct. 22-25 on Miami Beach
- Hialeah Park Casino celebrates one year with busy weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 15-17
- Monster truck driver Debrah Miceli proves that Monster Jam is not just a boy’s club
- Wayans brothers bring their comedy act to Seminole Hard Rock on Friday, Aug 15.
- South Florida Firefighters Calendar is a family affair
- Miami Children’s Museum debuts ‘My Green Home’ exhibit