The Exile Experience
Emilio Estefan signs copies of The Exile Experience, a book detailing the journey of Cuban immigrants in the U.S.
Emilio Estefan Book Signing
Saturday, March 12, 2 p.m.
Books & Books
265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables
Record producer Emilio Estefan signs copies of The Exile Experience: Journey to Freedom, a groundbreaking historical
chronicle that celebrates the achievements of the Cuban community in the United States. The book is a richly illustrated hardcover written in both English and Spanish and features a foreword by written by Estefan. Book signing followed by Q & A session.
See and Do
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Borscht Film Festival spurs a Miami filmmaking boom
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center
- Princess parties, superheroes & gingerbread houses: Munchkin Fun's Top picks for Dec 8-12