The Electric Boutique
Is your fashion battery running on low? Then charge up your closet with a jaunt to The Electric Boutique.
The lowdown: Is your fashion battery running on low? Then charge up your closet with a jaunt to The Electric Boutique. With a bright array of fun party dresses, flirty shorts, oversized rings, off-the-shoulder tops, boyfriend blazers, festive rompers and skinny jeans, it’s just the thing to add power to your wardrobe. Owner Ileana Lima says, “Our contemporary boutique boasts the hottest trends in fashion with in-store personal styling from head-to-toe for under $100!”
The ‘hood: With two locations, The Electric Boutique’s latest outpost on 8th Street is a just off the turnpike and neighbors FIU — making a pit stop here easy for suburbanites. “We’re housed in a shopping center where you can pick up a latte at Starbucks, get a bikini wax door and snag the perfect outfit at our boutique,” Lima adds.
The ambience: “Expect an utterly Zen experience with a lot of style,” Lima says. The store is teeming with light-colored walls, colossal Indian lanterns, BoHo furnishings and punches of pink, orange and purple hues.
Highlights: Scoop up white skinny jeans ($45), boyfriend blazers ($55), rompers ($35) and shoulder-baring tops ($35). Coming this month are swimsuits by Luli Fama as well as Electric Boutique’s own signature swimsuit line called HIGH Voltage. How apropos.
The owner says: “We carry the latest looks and keep good relationships with our vendors to offer the best items at the lowest prices,” Lima adds.
The Electric Boutique
14248 S.W. 8th Street, Miami
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District