The Easter Bunny has been Kidnapped!
Easter may have been a good day, but somewhere, somehow the Easter Bunny has been kidnapped and tonight they’re asking for his RANSOM at Mokai!
Easter may have been a good day, but somewhere, somehow the Easter Bunny has been kidnapped and tonight they’re asking for RANSOM! It’s a special edition of the newest Monday night event at the newly renovated Mokai Lounge on South Beach. Ransom Mondays has taken over as one of the best parties to start off the week. The music is great and the crowd is awesome. No drama, no snootyness, just plain fun. Every week someone is getting kidnapped and held for Ransom as part of the game you must play when stepping in to Mokai on Monday nights.
Don’t let this be the last we see of he cute hoppity-hop Easter Bunny, head to Mokai and pay the demands! Make this an excuse to go out; if not for the Bunny, then just for some good times with fabulous people and fantastic music. The dress code is strictly enforced, no scrubs allowed, this party is not just for anyone, it’s for the fun-loving tricksters of Miami who love to have fun! See what all the fuss is about and check out one of fastest growing parties on South Beach. It’s time to pay up!
- Miami DJs unite for a Sunday party series at Will Call debuting on the anniversary of Biggie Smalls' death
- SushiSamba celebrates Brazil's Carnaval on Lincoln Road and in Coral Gables on Tuesday night with live samba dancing, batucada drummers, DJs and specialty cocktails
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Velvet Underground: Spa party at the Viceroy, Chaos Cooking comes to Miami, Spam Allstars drop a new album, and Sunday funday at The Broken Shaker
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 28 - March 2
- Beloved South Beach DJ Mark Leventhal dies at 50 after nearly one month in the hospital
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Soulfrito Urban Latin Music Festival brings the top urban and Latin acts
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 21-23
- Velvet Underground: The Dead Rabbit pops up at Patpong Road, The Stage launches 3-2-1 Lounge, Chippendales extends its visit, and Eats N Beats in the Design District