The Dream and Fabulous Host Play
“Throw it in the bag” Friday night at Club Play on South Beach hosted by The Dream and Fabulous!
“Throw it in the bag” Friday night at Club Play on South Beach hosted by Grammy-Award Nominated, singer, songwriter, and record producer, The Dream along with Hip-Hop superstar Fabulous. The 400 Club has done it again with another amazing night lined up for the elite and upscale hip-hop connoisseur. DJ’s Affect and LS One will provide the music for this celebrity filled event; it’s going to be a sick night of hip-hop for the grown and sexy.
Doors open at 10pm, pre-sale tickets are available at WantTickets.com for a cost of $45; pre-sale ticket cut off time is 7pm.
VIP & Table Information
- VIP Tables: $5000-$7000 (8 people per table) Extra VIP Entry: $200 per person after 8 people
- Upstairs Super VIP: $500 per Sale, capacity 200. (Includes open bar all night & Food)
- Small Penthouse Package: $20,000 Minimum, Meet and Greet with Hosting Celebrity, 5 bottles: 2 Grey Goose, 2 Moet Imperial
- Penthouse Package: $50,000, Comp Entry for 30 people, VIP Private Penthouse Room in club to party w/ hosting celebrity, 1 night stay in 5 star suite, VIP transportation to and from Hotel and Club, 10 Bottles (TBD on the bottles), 2 Superbowl Tickets *Presale GA is subject to limited availability, door prices may increase throughout the night.
*VIP Admission Tickets and Bottle Packages are available nightly
- Win VIP access for The Do-Over Miami on Sunday, August 9!
- Go Drink This: Bari
- Rok Brgr Block Party, Beverly Hills Cafe 2.0, Pisco Hour, Dive-In Movies
- Go Drink This: Mojito Illegal
- Drinkhouse Fire & Ice set to bring frosty fun to Miami nightlife
- The 10 Must-Have Cocktails in Miami this Summer
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Toscana Divino in Brickell
- Sunset Swim, Bacchanal at Bagatelle, see J Alvarez for free, beer & clay at the Wolfsonian & free Wapo Tacos!
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Freedom's just another word for an excuse to booze, plus a dinner and drag show!