The Dream and Fabulous Host Play
“Throw it in the bag” Friday night at Club Play on South Beach hosted by The Dream and Fabulous!
“Throw it in the bag” Friday night at Club Play on South Beach hosted by Grammy-Award Nominated, singer, songwriter, and record producer, The Dream along with Hip-Hop superstar Fabulous. The 400 Club has done it again with another amazing night lined up for the elite and upscale hip-hop connoisseur. DJ’s Affect and LS One will provide the music for this celebrity filled event; it’s going to be a sick night of hip-hop for the grown and sexy.
Doors open at 10pm, pre-sale tickets are available at WantTickets.com for a cost of $45; pre-sale ticket cut off time is 7pm.
VIP & Table Information
- VIP Tables: $5000-$7000 (8 people per table) Extra VIP Entry: $200 per person after 8 people
- Upstairs Super VIP: $500 per Sale, capacity 200. (Includes open bar all night & Food)
- Small Penthouse Package: $20,000 Minimum, Meet and Greet with Hosting Celebrity, 5 bottles: 2 Grey Goose, 2 Moet Imperial
- Penthouse Package: $50,000, Comp Entry for 30 people, VIP Private Penthouse Room in club to party w/ hosting celebrity, 1 night stay in 5 star suite, VIP transportation to and from Hotel and Club, 10 Bottles (TBD on the bottles), 2 Superbowl Tickets *Presale GA is subject to limited availability, door prices may increase throughout the night.
*VIP Admission Tickets and Bottle Packages are available nightly
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Katsuya unveils new installation by Miami artist Tatiana Suarez
- Miss Coco Peru at Cabaret, Spring Fling at 1111, db Bistro happenings, early bird boozing at Katsuya
- The Forge in Miami Beach fuses music and food three nights a week