The De Rodriguez Shuffle
Follow the De Rodriguez shuffle to the brand new De Rodriguez Cuba on Ocean
De Rodriguez Cuba (in the Hotel Astor) and De Rodriguez Ocean (in the Hilton Bentley) become one this week as the “Godfather of Nuevo Latino cuisine” merges the two restaurants into De Rodriguez Cuba on Ocean. The new restaurant (opening in the former De Rodriguez Ocean spot) will pair items from both restaurants with complimentary parking (never a bad thing South of Fifth). Look for menu items like a duck duo, vaca frita and big eye tuna and watermelon ceviche.
De Rodriguez Cuba on Ocean
Hilton Bentley: 101 Ocean Dr Miami Beach
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money