The Color of Style Meet and Greet
Super stylist David Zyla will be at Saks Dadeland to share his fashion know-how and new book, The Color of Style. Hue knew color could be so important?
Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland
7687 North Kendall Drive, Miami
Hue knew you could attract love or make a lasting impression through wearing a certain color?
According to author and All My Children stylist David Zyla, you can.
Meet Zyla on Friday, February 5th from 1:30 to 3:30 pm.m at Saks Dadeland for a meet-and-greet.
His book will help you unearth your "style DNA."
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Shop for a Cause
- At Ibiza Soulmade Jewelry, Passion is a Family Affair
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Century 21 Coming to Sawgrass Mills
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Pumping It Up with Aquazzura's Edgardo Osorio
- Style Meets Social Good at Wine, Women & Shoes
- Finding Inspiration with Marchesa’s Keren Craig