The Color of Style Meet and Greet
Super stylist David Zyla will be at Saks Dadeland to share his fashion know-how and new book, The Color of Style. Hue knew color could be so important?
Hue knew you could attract love or make a lasting impression through wearing a certain color?
According to author and All My Children stylist David Zyla, you can.
Meet Zyla on Friday, February 5th from 1:30 to 3:30 pm.m at Saks Dadeland for a meet-and-greet.
His book will help you unearth your "style DNA."
Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland
7687 North Kendall Drive, Miami
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon
- Behold the Uber of Nail Salons, Miami
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas