The Color of Style Meet and Greet
Super stylist David Zyla will be at Saks Dadeland to share his fashion know-how and new book, The Color of Style. Hue knew color could be so important?
Hue knew you could attract love or make a lasting impression through wearing a certain color?
According to author and All My Children stylist David Zyla, you can.
Meet Zyla on Friday, February 5th from 1:30 to 3:30 pm.m at Saks Dadeland for a meet-and-greet.
His book will help you unearth your "style DNA."
Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland
7687 North Kendall Drive, Miami
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall