The Closet Shopper Opens
Loco for Coco? Get your paws on designer duds for less at this just opened consignment shop.
We love luxe labels. But their price tags? Not so much.
With the recent opening of The Closet Shopper consignment boutique, you can now scoop up designers such as Hermès, St. John, Chanel and more for a steal.
“If you love designer clothing and accessories — especially when someone else paid for them the first time around — and love a bargain, you will love The Closet Shopper! Many of my items are never worn with tags still hanging on them. We all tend to be impulsive little shoppers sometimes, aren’t we ladies?” says owner Maria Shaeer.
And if you aren’t in the mood to fill up your closet, you can always clean out your wardrobe as the shop is now accepting designer consignments, too.
See, parting ways can be a good thing.
The Closet Shopper
5900 SW 73 Street, South Miami
- 6 Can't Miss Shops on Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- 7 Ways to Eat Your Way To A Sexy Body
- Spa Week is Ba-ack! Score $50 Treatments
- H&M Expands in Florida
- 5 Details About Dadeland Mall
- Meet Celebrity Hair Stylist Sheenon Olson
- 5 Surprising Facts About Kimora Lee Simmons
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District