The Closet Shopper Opens
Loco for Coco? Get your paws on designer duds for less at this just opened consignment shop.
We love luxe labels. But their price tags? Not so much.
With the recent opening of The Closet Shopper consignment boutique, you can now scoop up designers such as Hermès, St. John, Chanel and more for a steal.
“If you love designer clothing and accessories — especially when someone else paid for them the first time around — and love a bargain, you will love The Closet Shopper! Many of my items are never worn with tags still hanging on them. We all tend to be impulsive little shoppers sometimes, aren’t we ladies?” says owner Maria Shaeer.
And if you aren’t in the mood to fill up your closet, you can always clean out your wardrobe as the shop is now accepting designer consignments, too.
See, parting ways can be a good thing.
The Closet Shopper
5900 SW 73 Street, South Miami
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book