The Closet Shopper Opens
Loco for Coco? Get your paws on designer duds for less at this just opened consignment shop.
The Closet Shopper
5900 SW 73 Street, South Miami
We love luxe labels. But their price tags? Not so much.
With the recent opening of The Closet Shopper consignment boutique, you can now scoop up designers such as Hermès, St. John, Chanel and more for a steal.
“If you love designer clothing and accessories — especially when someone else paid for them the first time around — and love a bargain, you will love The Closet Shopper! Many of my items are never worn with tags still hanging on them. We all tend to be impulsive little shoppers sometimes, aren’t we ladies?” says owner Maria Shaeer.
And if you aren’t in the mood to fill up your closet, you can always clean out your wardrobe as the shop is now accepting designer consignments, too.
See, parting ways can be a good thing.
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 1
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM heats up at opening party
- RSVP: Miami.com users invited to Salon Allure Opening Party on Friday
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Swim Talk with La Perla’s Suzy Biszantz
- Dive Into Swim Week 2014
- Open-to-the-Public Swim Week 2014 Events
- Roses & Dreams
- Miami Design District Updates
- How One Teen Turned Her Babysitting Money into a $250 Million Jewelry Business