The Closet Shopper Opens
Loco for Coco? Get your paws on designer duds for less at this just opened consignment shop.
The Closet Shopper
5900 SW 73 Street, South Miami
We love luxe labels. But their price tags? Not so much.
With the recent opening of The Closet Shopper consignment boutique, you can now scoop up designers such as Hermès, St. John, Chanel and more for a steal.
“If you love designer clothing and accessories — especially when someone else paid for them the first time around — and love a bargain, you will love The Closet Shopper! Many of my items are never worn with tags still hanging on them. We all tend to be impulsive little shoppers sometimes, aren’t we ladies?” says owner Maria Shaeer.
And if you aren’t in the mood to fill up your closet, you can always clean out your wardrobe as the shop is now accepting designer consignments, too.
See, parting ways can be a good thing.
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- SoulCycle Opening In Miami
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Meet Veronica Beard Designers
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours
- Meet ALEXIS Designer