Shake Shack Miami Beach
Finally open on Lincoln Road... and worth the wait in line.
1111 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
Burger lovers rejoice – Lincoln Road’s long awaited Shake Shack opens for invitation-only friends & family Tuesday (June 15), for an unofficial soft opening Wednesday (June 16) and for real on Tuesday, June 22. Bottom line - we’re somewhere between 24 and 96 hours away from NY’s famed ShackBurgers (American cheese, lettuce, tomato & ShackSauce), ShackStacks (cheeseburger & ‘shroom burger topped with lettuce, tomato and ShackSauce, cheese fries and hand-spun peanut butter shakes.
The Lincoln Road outpost (in Miami Beach's new Herzog and de Meuron-designed parking garage/retail outlet) marks NY restaurateur Danny Meyer’s first Shake Shack opening outside of New York (where fans are known to stand in line for hours for ShackBurgers). Click here for a complete menu – let the eating begin!
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's
- Proof Pizza, Josh's Deli, 27 Restaurant keep their stars shining