Shake Shack Miami Beach
Finally open on Lincoln Road... and worth the wait in line.
1111 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
Burger lovers rejoice – Lincoln Road’s long awaited Shake Shack opens for invitation-only friends & family Tuesday (June 15), for an unofficial soft opening Wednesday (June 16) and for real on Tuesday, June 22. Bottom line - we’re somewhere between 24 and 96 hours away from NY’s famed ShackBurgers (American cheese, lettuce, tomato & ShackSauce), ShackStacks (cheeseburger & ‘shroom burger topped with lettuce, tomato and ShackSauce, cheese fries and hand-spun peanut butter shakes.
The Lincoln Road outpost (in Miami Beach's new Herzog and de Meuron-designed parking garage/retail outlet) marks NY restaurateur Danny Meyer’s first Shake Shack opening outside of New York (where fans are known to stand in line for hours for ShackBurgers). Click here for a complete menu – let the eating begin!
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District