Shake Shack Miami Beach
Finally open on Lincoln Road... and worth the wait in line.
1111 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
Burger lovers rejoice – Lincoln Road’s long awaited Shake Shack opens for invitation-only friends & family Tuesday (June 15), for an unofficial soft opening Wednesday (June 16) and for real on Tuesday, June 22. Bottom line - we’re somewhere between 24 and 96 hours away from NY’s famed ShackBurgers (American cheese, lettuce, tomato & ShackSauce), ShackStacks (cheeseburger & ‘shroom burger topped with lettuce, tomato and ShackSauce, cheese fries and hand-spun peanut butter shakes.
The Lincoln Road outpost (in Miami Beach's new Herzog and de Meuron-designed parking garage/retail outlet) marks NY restaurateur Danny Meyer’s first Shake Shack opening outside of New York (where fans are known to stand in line for hours for ShackBurgers). Click here for a complete menu – let the eating begin!
- Tom Colicchio's top chef in Miami has South Florida roots
- The List: BC Tacos' Brett Chiavari
- The List: Valentino's Giovanni Rocchio
- Lime closes in South Beach, BTW opening in its place
- Shikany restaurant in Miami closed until further notice
- Veuve Clicquot celebrates Carnaval at the Thompson Miami Beach
- The List: The Federal's Ani Meinhold and Cesar Zapata
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin