Shake Shack Miami Beach
Finally open on Lincoln Road... and worth the wait in line.
1111 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
Burger lovers rejoice – Lincoln Road’s long awaited Shake Shack opens for invitation-only friends & family Tuesday (June 15), for an unofficial soft opening Wednesday (June 16) and for real on Tuesday, June 22. Bottom line - we’re somewhere between 24 and 96 hours away from NY’s famed ShackBurgers (American cheese, lettuce, tomato & ShackSauce), ShackStacks (cheeseburger & ‘shroom burger topped with lettuce, tomato and ShackSauce, cheese fries and hand-spun peanut butter shakes.
The Lincoln Road outpost (in Miami Beach's new Herzog and de Meuron-designed parking garage/retail outlet) marks NY restaurateur Danny Meyer’s first Shake Shack opening outside of New York (where fans are known to stand in line for hours for ShackBurgers). Click here for a complete menu – let the eating begin!
- The List: Eating in Miami with The Forge's Shareef Malnik
- MasterChef is casting Miami home cooks for new season
- Tacos & Tatas Tuesdays returns to Rocco’s Tacos
- Lure Fishbar reels in bourbon lovers for Thursday pairing dinner
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables