Shake Shack Miami Beach
Finally open on Lincoln Road... and worth the wait in line.
1111 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
Burger lovers rejoice – Lincoln Road’s long awaited Shake Shack opens for invitation-only friends & family Tuesday (June 15), for an unofficial soft opening Wednesday (June 16) and for real on Tuesday, June 22. Bottom line - we’re somewhere between 24 and 96 hours away from NY’s famed ShackBurgers (American cheese, lettuce, tomato & ShackSauce), ShackStacks (cheeseburger & ‘shroom burger topped with lettuce, tomato and ShackSauce, cheese fries and hand-spun peanut butter shakes.
The Lincoln Road outpost (in Miami Beach's new Herzog and de Meuron-designed parking garage/retail outlet) marks NY restaurateur Danny Meyer’s first Shake Shack opening outside of New York (where fans are known to stand in line for hours for ShackBurgers). Click here for a complete menu – let the eating begin!
- Doubling down: Chefs Jeff McInnis and Janine Booth to open second Miami Beach restaurant
- The List: 10 best Miami restaurants with Sugar Factory's chef
- Miami food events: Pubbelly gets fishy, Vagabond chef Alex Chang cooks at Fooq's
- 9 new Asian restaurants in Miami and Miami Beach
- 5 restaurant openings to know about in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Jimmy Carey of Jimmy'z Kitchen
- 51 restaurants serving Thanksgiving in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Taste of Design gala is Saturday at the Moore Building in Miami
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Makoto Okuwa
- Giveaway: Win tickets to Savor the Season party in Brickell