The 400 Club presents Ginuwine
The 400 Club presents Ginuwine for a special performance at Cameo
Last night Cameo killed it with the launch of Digital Fridays, but tonight they are heating things up with one of the sexiest R&B singers there is. Multi-platinum album selling, chart topping hit maker, Ginuwine will be performing LIVE for a special night with The 400 Club hosted by Ginuwine’s own DJ Fellin. Rock away to the best in hip-hop provided by DJ’s Affect, Mummy, and LS One while surrounded by an elite and upscale crowd. It’s for the grown and sexy, this party is not for the scrubs, dress to impress and make sure to bring your A-game. The 400 Club parties are nothing short of opulence and the crowd is very classy. If you’re in the mood for a little hip-hop paired with some smooth R&B, then head to Cameo for Ginuwine.
Advance tickets for Ginuwine are available at WantTickets.com for $23 and can be purchased up until 10pm. Doors open at 11pm.
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- South Florida got doused in paint and EDM at Life in Color