The 400 Club presents Ginuwine
The 400 Club presents Ginuwine for a special performance at Cameo
Last night Cameo killed it with the launch of Digital Fridays, but tonight they are heating things up with one of the sexiest R&B singers there is. Multi-platinum album selling, chart topping hit maker, Ginuwine will be performing LIVE for a special night with The 400 Club hosted by Ginuwine’s own DJ Fellin. Rock away to the best in hip-hop provided by DJ’s Affect, Mummy, and LS One while surrounded by an elite and upscale crowd. It’s for the grown and sexy, this party is not for the scrubs, dress to impress and make sure to bring your A-game. The 400 Club parties are nothing short of opulence and the crowd is very classy. If you’re in the mood for a little hip-hop paired with some smooth R&B, then head to Cameo for Ginuwine.
Advance tickets for Ginuwine are available at WantTickets.com for $23 and can be purchased up until 10pm. Doors open at 11pm.
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Velvet Underground: The World Golf Championships hits Doral, MO Bar + Lounge opens at the Mandarin Oriental with cocktails by Angelo Vieira, OTC's Jacob Anaya cooks up a feast with Wynwood Brewing Co., and the Oscars of drag at Score
- Miami DJs unite for a Sunday party series at Will Call debuting on the anniversary of Biggie Smalls' death
- SushiSamba celebrates Brazil's Carnaval on Lincoln Road and in Coral Gables on Tuesday night with live samba dancing, batucada drummers, DJs and specialty cocktails
- Velvet Underground: Spa party at the Viceroy, Chaos Cooking comes to Miami, Spam Allstars drop a new album, and Sunday funday at The Broken Shaker
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 28 - March 2
- Beloved South Beach DJ Mark Leventhal dies at 50 after nearly one month in the hospital
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Soulfrito Urban Latin Music Festival brings the top urban and Latin acts
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 21-23