The 'Bleau Goes Pink
What's bleau and pink all over? The Fontainebleau Miami Beach's National Breast Cancer Awareness Month specials.
4441 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
As you already know, October is all about breast cancer awareness and the Fontainebleau is supporting this excellent cause by partnering up with the Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
How? During the month of October the iconic Miami Beach hotel will be offering a variety of exclusive guest experiences and dining options with a portion of sales benefiting the foundation.
Here’s what’s in store for finding the cure:
Gotham Steak, Hakkasan, Scarpetta and Blade Sushi Lounge will each offer a special $39 three-course prix-fixe menu (excluding tax and gratuity) where $1.50 from each menu cover will be donated to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
The property will be pouring the Pinkie Promise cocktail, made with Ketel One Citroen, fresh raspberries, lemon sour, pomegranate syrup, cane nectar and lime, and donating $1.00 per sale of the drink to benefit the fight against breast cancer.
Lastly, Lapis Spa is offering their signature 50-minute Swedish and Aromatherapy massages at a 25-percent discount for the month of October ($105 plus taxes and gratuities) to reward and reinforce a healthy lifestyle and wellbeing.
Complimentary valet parking is offered for this promotion — sweet!
- The Hub Stores Brings European Glamour to the 305
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Fashion Week Comes to Coral Gables
- Miami-based Company DryZzz Makes Beauty Sleep Simple
- Fashion Shows kick off Miami Beach Centennial Celebration
- Interview with #RICHKIDS of Beverly Hills' Roxy Sowlaty
- New York Fashion Week’s Beauty Trends Fit Miami’s Lifestyle
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- Tease to Get Toned