The 'Bleau Goes Pink
What's bleau and pink all over? The Fontainebleau Miami Beach's National Breast Cancer Awareness Month specials.
As you already know, October is all about breast cancer awareness and the Fontainebleau is supporting this excellent cause by partnering up with the Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
How? During the month of October the iconic Miami Beach hotel will be offering a variety of exclusive guest experiences and dining options with a portion of sales benefiting the foundation.
Here’s what’s in store for finding the cure:
Gotham Steak, Hakkasan, Scarpetta and Blade Sushi Lounge will each offer a special $39 three-course prix-fixe menu (excluding tax and gratuity) where $1.50 from each menu cover will be donated to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
The property will be pouring the Pinkie Promise cocktail, made with Ketel One Citroen, fresh raspberries, lemon sour, pomegranate syrup, cane nectar and lime, and donating $1.00 per sale of the drink to benefit the fight against breast cancer.
Lastly, Lapis Spa is offering their signature 50-minute Swedish and Aromatherapy massages at a 25-percent discount for the month of October ($105 plus taxes and gratuities) to reward and reinforce a healthy lifestyle and wellbeing.
Complimentary valet parking is offered for this promotion — sweet!
4441 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon
- Behold the Uber of Nail Salons, Miami
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas