That's some killer artwork
Dexter star designing for Kiehl's
Michael C. Hall isn’t sharpening his knives waiting for Dexter to start up again. The environmentally conscious outdoorsman has designed a limited edition label for Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque, in which all proceeds go to the Waterkeeper Alliance, helping to protect our waterways from polluters (you know who you are). With fond childhood memories of family outings in Emerald Isle, N.C., Hall said, “Nothing is more restorative than the ocean.” His label is hippie-cool, with blue circles representing the sky and water. Fellow green actor Chloe Sevigny did one, too. $23, www.kiehls.com.
On Our Radar
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau