That's some killer artwork
Dexter star designing for Kiehl's
Michael C. Hall isn’t sharpening his knives waiting for Dexter to start up again. The environmentally conscious outdoorsman has designed a limited edition label for Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque, in which all proceeds go to the Waterkeeper Alliance, helping to protect our waterways from polluters (you know who you are). With fond childhood memories of family outings in Emerald Isle, N.C., Hall said, “Nothing is more restorative than the ocean.” His label is hippie-cool, with blue circles representing the sky and water. Fellow green actor Chloe Sevigny did one, too. $23, www.kiehls.com.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market