That's some killer artwork
Dexter star designing for Kiehl's
Michael C. Hall isn’t sharpening his knives waiting for Dexter to start up again. The environmentally conscious outdoorsman has designed a limited edition label for Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque, in which all proceeds go to the Waterkeeper Alliance, helping to protect our waterways from polluters (you know who you are). With fond childhood memories of family outings in Emerald Isle, N.C., Hall said, “Nothing is more restorative than the ocean.” His label is hippie-cool, with blue circles representing the sky and water. Fellow green actor Chloe Sevigny did one, too. $23, www.kiehls.com.
On Our Radar
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
- Rafael Nadal spends time in presidential suite
- Mayim Bialik is a geek and plays one on TV
- David Beckham's line of swimwear coming to H&M