That's some killer artwork
Dexter star designing for Kiehl's
Michael C. Hall isn’t sharpening his knives waiting for Dexter to start up again. The environmentally conscious outdoorsman has designed a limited edition label for Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque, in which all proceeds go to the Waterkeeper Alliance, helping to protect our waterways from polluters (you know who you are). With fond childhood memories of family outings in Emerald Isle, N.C., Hall said, “Nothing is more restorative than the ocean.” His label is hippie-cool, with blue circles representing the sky and water. Fellow green actor Chloe Sevigny did one, too. $23, www.kiehls.com.
On Our Radar
- Lil Wayne takes out loan
- Dance meets charity with SWAY
- Miami Heat players attend opening of new Edition Boutique.
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding