That's some killer artwork
Dexter star designing for Kiehl's
Michael C. Hall isn’t sharpening his knives waiting for Dexter to start up again. The environmentally conscious outdoorsman has designed a limited edition label for Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque, in which all proceeds go to the Waterkeeper Alliance, helping to protect our waterways from polluters (you know who you are). With fond childhood memories of family outings in Emerald Isle, N.C., Hall said, “Nothing is more restorative than the ocean.” His label is hippie-cool, with blue circles representing the sky and water. Fellow green actor Chloe Sevigny did one, too. $23, www.kiehls.com.
On Our Radar
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie